mr-manoj-sood

Mr Manoj Sood

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
12th April 2021

Mr Sood performed 4 arthroscopies on my knees in past 15 years and in the last year two knee replacements. Mr Sood is a very nice man, always listens and explains things well. I feel I have had great care from him and for the first time in my life I have two straight legs! Thank you

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
7th April 2021

Mr Sood has always been proactive with me and focussed on finding solutions. I feel that he has always given me excellent advice and treatment and I am very pleased that I was referred to him in connection with my orthopaedic medical issues. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

4th January 2021

Very efficient and effective service from my initial consultation through to surgery being performed and follow-up care post-op.

24th December 2020

My experience with Dr Sood and his team was excellent, i would highly recommend Dr Sood to any one seeking surgery on there knee or hip.

23rd December 2020

In these very difficult times I felt safe throughout. It was an operation I was looking forward to and I was confident from the very beginning that Mr Sood was the right surgeon. He did an amazing job, kept me aware of what to expect and how act after. I am definitely on the mend. I chose Mr Sood by reading his experience in this field and very comfortable after the initial consultancy. My first ever hip operation and it has gone much better than I ever expected. Thank you.

Mr Manoj Sood was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Sood is a leading Specialist Hip and Knee Surgeon who treats all Hip and Knee conditions as well as Sports injuries. Hugely experienced and well respected, he is now in his 17th year of specialist Consultant practice. He has trained internationally including in Centres of Excellence both in the UK and in North America. He has been recognised as a Top Doctor by his peers and is proud to have been awarded both the Top Doctors certificate of excellence for having the highest patient ratings in 2020, and the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care. He is also very proud to have been awarded 3 Clinical Excellence awards by his NHS Trust Recognised as a clear communicator, Mr Sood believes in offering patients jargon-free explanations about their conditions and about all possible treatment options, including those not involving surgery. Whilst he believes passionately in reconstructing and preserving joints and in biological treatments, he is also an expert hip and knee replacement surgeon. He has a referral practice dealing with the most complex and challenging cases including re-doing replacements that have failed. Mr Sood treats all lower limb Sports injuries in athletes and weekend warriors and also has an interest in the treatment of Tendon Pain especially Tendinopathies.

Short link to review Mr Manoj Sood: http://iwgc.net/ef9p