Mr Manoj Sood

Mr Sood is a leading Specialist Hip and Knee Surgeon who treats all Hip and Knee conditions as well as Sports injuries. He has been in Specialist Consultant Practice for 14 years and has trained internationally including in Centres of Excellence in North America. Recognised as a clear communicator, Mr Sood believes in offering patients jargon-free explanations about their conditions and about all possible treatment options, including those not involving surgery. Whilst he believes passionately in reconstructing and preserving joints and in biological treatments, he is also an expert hip and knee replacement surgeon. He has a referral practice dealing with the most complex and challenging cases including re-doing replacements that have failed. Mr Sood treats all lower limb Sports injuries in athletes and weekend warriors and also has an interest in the treatment of Tendon Pain especially Tendinopathies.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Manor Hospital

Mr Sood is very professional and knowledgeable and explains the procedure in detail and willing to answer any questions you may have. I had a total hip replacement in August 2015 which was a great success and lovely to be out of pain.I was very apprehensive about the surgery but Mr Sood put my mind at rest . 6weeks ago I had a total knee replacement and again Mr Sood was marvellous he is very caring and came to see me every day when I was in hospital. I would highly recommend Mr Sood if you are thinking of having a hip or knee replacement you would be in very good hands. Thank you very much.

18th May 2009
Written by a patient at BMI The Manor Hospital

Mr Sood is very approachable and gave me all the facts I needed to make an informed decision regarding my hip resurfacing procedure. I never felt rushed or pressured and felt comfortable asking as many questions as I liked. My procedure was carried out in September 2008 and I would say my resurfaced hip works pretty much as well as my 'good' one. I always used to walk at a fast pace before I experienced hip pain and now I'm pain free and back to walking at top speed and taking the stairs two at a time. I'm glad I went ahead with the procedure and that it was carried out by Mr Sood.

Short link to review Mr Manoj Sood: http://iwgc.net/ef9p