mr-manoj-sood

Mr Manoj Sood

19th July 2021

very helpful and explained the procedure excellently

16th June 2021

My experience of being treated by Mr Sood was excellent. He is very polite, clear, informative and thorough as well as having an excellent bedside manner. I received shock wave therapy on the hip which has helped significantly and I would recommend this non invasive procedure.

14th June 2021

Mr Sood's highly professional approach gave me great confidence in his diagnosis and recommended treatment. His explanations of the problem and necessary treatment were very clear. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Sood to anyone who has problems as I did with their knees.

25th May 2021

I had my arthroscopy within a month of first consulting Mr Sood. He explained things at each step and at my post operative appointment explained, and showed me exactly what he had done. I would thoroughly recommend him, and indeed, have already done so!

25th May 2021

After being already booked in for hip surgery with a surgeon at a different hospital I wasn't totally convinced that this was the best thing for me as I am only 50 years old. I started asking around and Mr Sood was highly recommended , even though the nearest hospital he works in is well over a hour from me i took the chance and booked a consultation . Best thing I ever did he answered all my doubting questions with honest answers ,he really is in my mind a amazing surgeon I would recommend him as I already have to 2 people

Mr Manoj Sood was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Sood is a leading Specialist Hip and Knee Surgeon who treats all Hip and Knee conditions as well as Sports injuries. Hugely experienced and well respected, he is now in his 17th year of specialist Consultant practice. He has trained internationally including in Centres of Excellence both in the UK and in North America. He has been recognised as a Top Doctor by his peers and is proud to have been awarded both the Top Doctors certificate of excellence for having the highest patient ratings in 2020, and the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care. He is also very proud to have been awarded 3 Clinical Excellence awards by his NHS Trust Recognised as a clear communicator, Mr Sood believes in offering patients jargon-free explanations about their conditions and about all possible treatment options, including those not involving surgery. Whilst he believes passionately in reconstructing and preserving joints and in biological treatments, he is also an expert hip and knee replacement surgeon. He has a referral practice dealing with the most complex and challenging cases including re-doing replacements that have failed. Mr Sood treats all lower limb Sports injuries in athletes and weekend warriors and also has an interest in the treatment of Tendon Pain especially Tendinopathies.

Short link to review Mr Manoj Sood: http://iwgc.net/ef9p