mr-manoj-sood

Mr Manoj Sood

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th May 2020

Firstly, I wish to explain my current circumstances; I am 'shielded' under the NHS guidelines. My computer skills limited, to the extent I am not familiar with video communication and therefore needed guidance to conduct the consultation. Mr. Sood put me perfectly at ease, so that at the end, any anxiety had gone and I cannot express my thanks great enough for his patience, and thoroughness from beginning to end. Also, I would like to express my thank to Debbie Holden, his PA for assisting me dealing with the GP practice, my insurers Benenden and supporting me throughout.

15th May 2020

The procedure was a full hip replacement due to arthritis that had been painful for a number of years. I felt that there was a clear explanation of what to expect (the risks and benefits) and the approach created reassurance and trust in the level of skill and professionalism. Recovery has been rapid and without complications.

6th May 2020

Mr Sood was excellent in all ways and my new hip and lack of pain are testament to that. His staff were also helpful at all times

14th April 2020

5 stars on all counts. The treatment and care have been perfect

Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital
6th April 2020

Highly recommend visiting. Pain I have been suffering for months have been immediately sorted.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Sood is a leading Specialist Hip and Knee Surgeon who treats all Hip and Knee conditions as well as Sports injuries. Hugely experienced and well respected, he is now in his 16th year of specialist Consultant practice. He has trained internationally including in Centres of Excellence both in the UK and in North America. Recognised as a clear communicator, Mr Sood believes in offering patients jargon-free explanations about their conditions and about all possible treatment options, including those not involving surgery. Whilst he believes passionately in reconstructing and preserving joints and in biological treatments, he is also an expert hip and knee replacement surgeon. He has a referral practice dealing with the most complex and challenging cases including re-doing replacements that have failed. Mr Sood treats all lower limb Sports injuries in athletes and weekend warriors and also has an interest in the treatment of Tendon Pain especially Tendinopathies.

Short link to review Mr Manoj Sood: http://iwgc.net/ef9p