mr-manoj-sood

Mr Manoj Sood

10th November 2020

Mr Sood explains in detail the benefits of procedures and expected outcomes. He makes it clear what will happen during surgery and outlines post op care requirements. He encourages patients to do their part after surgery. Mr Sood listens well when you discuss how you feel and makes you feel confident about proposed treatment and expected outcomes.

9th November 2020

Second time I have had to see Mr. Sood over a number of years. Extremely professional , friendly and sorted out my Knee in a very few number of sessions.

Written by a patient at 25 Harley Street
24th October 2020

I have spent the past decade dealing with patella tendonitis. I'd undergone a wide range of treatments – physical therapy, surgery, stem-cell therapy, PRP injections, prolotherapy, and more – and while I'd enjoyed some short-term relief, nothing lasted and I was limited to running no more than 15 miles a week. Dr. Sood started from scratch with a new range of scans and suggested a therapy that I'd not tried: shockwave therapy. What a turn of events! I've run more in the past six months that I did in the past six years. Really can't thank Dr. Sood enough for helping me get back on my feet. Wonderful bedside manner, extremely knowledgable, can't say enough.

7th October 2020

Very pleasant explained everything to me in a forthright manner and listened to any concerns.

Written by a patient at One Hatfield Hospital
7th October 2020

Mr Sood performed knee arthroscopies on both knees a year apart. Recovery was slow and he told me that I needed to work on building muscle and therefore strength. Having worked with a trainer I am now running 3times a week which I could never have done without the surgery and advice. Me Sood is an excellent surgeon and completely trustworthy.

Mr Sood is a leading Specialist Hip and Knee Surgeon who treats all Hip and Knee conditions as well as Sports injuries. Hugely experienced and well respected, he is now in his 16th year of specialist Consultant practice. He has trained internationally including in Centres of Excellence both in the UK and in North America. Recognised as a clear communicator, Mr Sood believes in offering patients jargon-free explanations about their conditions and about all possible treatment options, including those not involving surgery. Whilst he believes passionately in reconstructing and preserving joints and in biological treatments, he is also an expert hip and knee replacement surgeon. He has a referral practice dealing with the most complex and challenging cases including re-doing replacements that have failed. Mr Sood treats all lower limb Sports injuries in athletes and weekend warriors and also has an interest in the treatment of Tendon Pain especially Tendinopathies.

Short link to review Mr Manoj Sood: http://iwgc.net/ef9p