Mr Malcolm Cameron

I am a consultant Head and Neck Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon based at Cambridge University NHS Trust. My main areas of interest are head and neck oncology with particular reference to mouth cancer and reconstruction and facial trauma, both adult and paediatric. I also undertake general Oral and Maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) ranging from wisdom tooth removal through to salivary gland surgery and oral medicine. I have NHS and private practices.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

I felt that Mr Cameron understood my concerns. He explained things in a clear and concise manner and after my consultation I felt I knew what my options were.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

This is my review of an initial consultation. Mr Cameron was immediately friendly and welcoming. Everything was done at a comfortable pace and everything was explained thoroughly and patiently. The treatment options were presented clearly and I felt under no pressure or obligation. I would recommend him to family or friends should the need arise.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Amazing work carried out by Malcolm from start to finish, on a very rare and complex case which required his expertise and experience ensure I recovered fully. His b4 and after care was 1st class and I would trust him to carry out any further procedures or operations no problem. Total gentleman and top of his profession in his field.

12th October 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Cameron was most helpful, kind and considerate. He explained my symptoms in great detail and was most reassuring and sympathetic. I would highly recommend this Consultant Surgeon.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

He saw me at very short notice and has started to put in place a plan that has made me feel much better.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons