Mr Malcolm Cameron

I am a consultant Head and Neck Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon based at Cambridge University NHS Trust. My main areas of interest are head and neck oncology with particular reference to mouth cancer and reconstruction and facial trauma, both adult and paediatric. I also undertake general Oral and Maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) ranging from wisdom tooth removal through to salivary gland surgery and oral medicine. I have NHS and private practices.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Excellent surgeon and great doctor. He provided a thorough review pre-op and gave me a good amount of information regarding the procedure that I was going to undertake. He was very reasuring and informative. Always very attentive. The operation went well and I had a great recovery. The doctor was attentive and good at following up my progress post-op. His instructions were clear and helpful.

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

I saw Mr. Cameron for an initial private consultation on my surgical options. He was very kind and reassuring. After an X-ray he explained clearly the situation and that my problem was a simple one which could be treated by any competent surgeon. He then advised me that private treatment was unnecessary. Throughout my consultation, I felt at ease with him. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

I felt that Mr Cameron understood my concerns. He explained things in a clear and concise manner and after my consultation I felt I knew what my options were.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

This is my review of an initial consultation. Mr Cameron was immediately friendly and welcoming. Everything was done at a comfortable pace and everything was explained thoroughly and patiently. The treatment options were presented clearly and I felt under no pressure or obligation. I would recommend him to family or friends should the need arise.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Amazing work carried out by Malcolm from start to finish, on a very rare and complex case which required his expertise and experience ensure I recovered fully. His b4 and after care was 1st class and I would trust him to carry out any further procedures or operations no problem. Total gentleman and top of his profession in his field.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons