Mr Mahbub Alam

Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon Specialist interests: Knee Surgery, Sports Injuries, Lower Limb Trauma and Hip Arthroplasty

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Had a ACL, LCL,PCL done by Mr Alam. The results are nothing short of a miracle. Prior to surgery I had pain when walking and running had become impossible. 2 years later I am now walking pain free and can also run again. I highly recommend him and will forever be thankful to the fantastic op he done on my knee.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had a ACL,PLC and LCL reconstructive surgery all at the same time by Dr Alam and I till now I still can't believe the results. Prior to my surgery I could no longer run and could only walk with tolerable pain my posture had changed considerably and I had begun walking with a slight posture favouring my good leg. After my Operation and with extensive physiotherapy two years later, I can happily say I am able to walk without any pain and best of all I can run again. The bad posture has completely gone. I have even been able to cycle and coach football! I highly recommend this surgeon and having seen other patients who have had similar operations by other surgeons and not having the same recovery as I have done, lets me know that Dr Alam is exemplary. I cannot stress how much I recommend him. Thank you for everything.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Alam was from the very first meeting informative and helpful, on the day of my operation put me at ease with in depth description of what would be taking place from start to finish

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Very lovely man. Takes time to listen to your problems, and never rushes you. Examines you extensively, and explains in layman terms what the diagnosis is and the treatment.

5th March 2017
Response from Mr Mahbub Alam

11th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

My name Nathan Dakoh and I'm 10 years old back in April 2016 Mr Alam operated on my knee to repair my meniscus.Mr Alam explained the whole procedure and made sure my parents and I understood,it was like having a full size lesson.He stood by me when I only had one leg and told me jokes about football I will recommend him to anyone

5th March 2017
Response from Mr Mahbub Alam

Thank you - it has been a pleasure looking after you and know you are back doing all those sports you love. Recovering as well as you have is undoubtedly also because of your motivation and maturity. 2 qualities that will stand you in good stead in the future!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »