Mr Luke Cascarini

I am a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Head and Neck Consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital. Head and neck cancer resection and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in micro surgical reconstruction and custom temporomandibular joint and jaw reconstruction. My Higher surgical training was in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the South Thames Region including Guys Hospital, Kings Hospital, Queen Victoria’s Hospital East Grinstead, Canterbury Hospital Kent and St Georges Hospital London - Lead Author of 'Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery' 2nd Edition. - Co-Author of 'Principles of Surgery' 'Everything you need to know but were frightened to ask!' - Oxford Journals TFM Publishing - Co-Author of 'Postgraduate Facial Surgery' Higher Oxford Speciality Training. - Co -Editor of 'Maxillofacial Surgery' Elsevier 3rd Edition. I have National and International Presentations, over 50 Publications and various other chapters in textbooks. I am Trustee of the Head and Neck Cancer Foundation. I am married to a General Practitioner and we have three young children.

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I don't have words to thank Mr Cascarini, he really is the best, I would recommend him to all, his professionalism with everything he does is exceptional. He has something very special that not many surgeon have, he has great bed manners, he really looks after his patients and really makes sure that his patients are well informed of how the surgery is going to go, or how it's gone, he really gives me a lot of confidence. That for me says a lot when a patient can really feel safe under a surgeon I have a lot of trust in him, just recently I needed bone grafting from my hip and I am happy to say that he did a wonderful job.

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I first met Mr Cascarini in October 2015 after suffering from pain down the side of my face and in my ear. He is a very personable and approachable consultant who was happy to answer all the questions I had about the potential treatment on offer. I had a jaw arthroscopy and botox injected into both sides of my face on Thursday 21st January and the care from Luke and his team was outstanding. Mr Cascarini is a very professional consultant and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I was under Mr Cascarini's care for a number of years with TMJD. Throughout my treatment, the level of care I received as well as the kind and knowledgeable approach from him and his colleagues made me feel at ease from initial consultation to surgery. I can't recommend him highly enough.

15th November 2014
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I was not impressed with his 'take it or leave it' medical advice that were extremely radical and not explained in plan English. He demonstrates a great deal of impatience and short, brisk response style, not leaving me comfortable to enquire about my condition. I specifically did not appreciate the fact that kept pointing out that he was one of the two top specialists in this field, self promotion is entirely out of place during a consultation. I decided to ask for a second opinion and very glad I did so. I would not recommend Mr Cascarini to my family and friends.

18th February 2013
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

This Consultant along with Sukhraj Singh Grewal dealt with my pleomorphic adenorma on the 15th February, with the nurses in Recovery,HDU, & Grey Ward. I am happy with the treatment I received.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons