mr-luke-cascarini

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital
19th May 2021

Dr Luke was best doctor I’ve ever met very kind very friendly and helpful he answered all my questions my operation went very well even follow up is great I would definitely recommend him

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital
1st April 2021

Mr Cascarini is by far the best doctor I have ever met. I have a lot of other health issues so have seen numerous doctors. He is incredibly compassionate and makes you feel truly cared for and that he has your best interests at heart. He is beyond knowledgeable. Mr Cascarini always listens to you and is very patient answering all questions you have with out making you feel rushed. . He is such a skilled surgeon. I had an arthroscopy with him in February and was extremely anxious. He put me at ease and for the first time I had full trust in a doctor. His team were also fantastic and kept me nice and calm. Harley is amazing and so was another nurse (I can’t think of her name) who really looked after me. Mr Cascarini is just a lovely person and I couldn’t recommend him highly enough. if you are having jaw issues he is who you need to see.

I am a specialist surgeon of the Mouth, Jaw and Face (Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon). I'm one of the most highly experienced surgeons in temporomandibular joints (TMJ) replacement surgery in the UK, carrying out the majority of these operations performed in the South of England. I am happy to treat any condition that affects the mouth, neck, jaw and face - from impacted wisdom teeth to facial trauma, from salivary gland stones to head and neck cancer, from dental implants to complex reconstruction. I work in a range of hospitals and treat both children and adults. I have a special interest in TMJ disorders including jaw joint pain, clicky joint, locking jaw, restricted opening of the jaw as well as enlarged jaw and bone conditions. I provide diagnostic/treatment for oral cancer, including reconstructive surgery and I pioneered free flap jaw reconstruction for cancer patients. In addition I cover head and neck trauma; facial fractures; jaw fractures; salivary gland disease, submandibular gland conditions, thyroid and parotid gland conditions and skin cancer of the head and neck.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons