Mr Lester Wilson

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

6th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Lester Wilson Operated on me in 2012, for fusion of L4/5 discs, recovery period given to me was 18 months to 2 years. I was told that if could work or may not work, 5 years later I am able to do lot more things then prior to surgery. I Found Mr. Wilson very attentive on my initial consultation and every visit thereafter, I was very lucky to have found him after really bad experiences with two other surgeons, whose names I will not mention, I found them to be very rude and telling my husband that 'I was imagining the pain I had.' So I am eternally grateful to Mr. Wilson, for making me better and regaining my confidence in specialist.

25th September 2015
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I was a patient of Mr Wilsons for two years, during this time I under went many tests to decide whether spinal surgery would help relieve my pain. I developed a painful condition during this process for which the only treatment is cortisone injections, which have to be done in a operating theatre due to their difficulty. I spoke to three members of his staff over a three month period all who promised to organize this treatment or at least discuss the matter and get back to me. All failed to do this, when I complained about this I was promised action, this has not been forthcoming a month later. The system that is in place is chaotic with in my opinion there is a total disregard for the suffering of people. His liaison nurse denied that she had spoken with me - I had left messages for her on several previous occasions and she would not return calls.

Short link to review Mr Lester Wilson: http://iwgc.net/edhww