Mr Lester Wilson

Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
7th November 2019

I have been under the care of Mr Wilson for just over 2 years after see multiple back and pain consultants. Within weeks of seeing Mr Wilson I was told that my pain was coming from my L5/S1 of which I have now had fused and though not completely pain free I am now much more capable of dealing with the day to day chores and childcare.

Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital
9th January 2019

Mr Wilson was recommended by a friend as he had cured her horrendous lower back pain with a fusion and she was back with 100% mobility after the recovery. I had horrendous back pain, saw 2 different consultant surgeons, neither diagnosed the problem until I saw Mr Wilson at The Wellington Hospital Spinal Unit. He was amazing and almost immediately diagnosed the problem as a broken bone in my back which had been misdiagnosed 2 years earlier resulting in natural Fusion incorrectly. Mr Wilson listened attentively, sent me for an immediate CT scan (something the other consultants did not do) and immediately same day showed me and explained the results followed by recommendations. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone with severe lower back pain.

Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
6th June 2017

Lester Wilson Operated on me in 2012, for fusion of L4/5 discs, recovery period given to me was 18 months to 2 years. I was told that if could work or may not work, 5 years later I am able to do lot more things then prior to surgery. I Found Mr. Wilson very attentive on my initial consultation and every visit thereafter, I was very lucky to have found him after really bad experiences with two other surgeons, whose names I will not mention, I found them to be very rude and telling my husband that 'I was imagining the pain I had.' So I am eternally grateful to Mr. Wilson, for making me better and regaining my confidence in specialist.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery