mr-lavnish-joshi

Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital
6th January 2021

My name is Ronan Barry I am an 81 year old male who has worn spectacle from the age of 5 years. When I was told by my optician that I need cataract surgery I was worried and extremely nervous about surgery. I did some research on this procedure and found a specialist named and Mr Lavnish Joshi. From my first consultation with him I decided that I would ask him to do the surgery. He booked me into the Lister Hospital in London on October 7th 2020 and did my right eye. Mr Joshi was first class he explained everything to me before and after the procedure procedure. More importantly he put me at complete ease I was extremely nervous but he soon dispelled any nervousness I had. I found him to be very professional caring and easy to communicate with. In fact what used to be said in the old days a perfect bedside manner which he most definitely has he also took the trouble to ring me at home at times to make sure I was coping. I had the left I done on December the 16th 2020 and I would highly recommend Mr joshi to anybody requiring cataract surgery and also show the teams at the hospital. J Ronan Barry

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
17th November 2020

I have Right cataract done in 2017 and developed posterior capsular opacification in July 2019. My laser treatment‘s appointment was cancelled 3 times in another NHS hospital and I then had no communication from the hospital. My eyesight deteriorated and I had to stop driving. I was referred to Mr Joshi by an Ophthalmic consultant colleague for laser treatment. I was able to see Mr Joshi as soon as my GP referred me to him.The whole ophthalmic team were very professional in dealing with me by phone and email and followed by letter with instruction due to COVID protocol. Mr Joshi is very professional and friendly and explained the procedure to me prior to the laser treatment.The whole consultation with the nurse and Mr Joshi took about 30 minutes. The whole process has been very easy and since the treatment, my vision has greatly improved. Siew Koay

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
9th October 2020

Today Dr Lavnish Joshi carried out laser treatment for retinal tear on my eye. I was so impressed with his knowledge, experience and the way he handled the treatment. I felt so much at ease and treatment was done very effectively and promptly with no time waste. Even the nurses assisting Lavnish knew what they were doing and made me feel at ease. I am well impre0ssed with whole experience from start to finish as at the beginning I was quite nervous. Dr Lavnish explained the whole procedure fully on day one and gave me pamphlet to read further to assure me and give confidence to go ahead. 5 star service*****

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
5th August 2020

My treatment from Mr Lavnish Joshi was extremely professional and the result from his treatment to my eye corrected the problem completely. I am absolutely delighted and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him . He explained the procedure to me in detail and I found his manner easy and relaxing .

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
18th May 2020

I was referred to Mr Joshi due to a detached retina in one eye. Mr Joshi performed the procedure to re attached the retina and provided excellent consulting throughout the healing process. Mr Joshi then performed a cataract procedure on my other eye and once again providing excellent follow up care. Mr Joshi has an excellent combination of being a phenomenal eye surgeon, great communication skills and a good sense of humour. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Joshi to family and friends if ever there was a need. I am unable to identify any areas where Mr Joshi could improve, an outstanding doctor, very flexible with appointments. Highly recommended.

Consultant in Ophthalmology and Vitreoretinal Surgery