Mr Laurence Dodd

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

Laurie Dodd is a true professional. An excellent surgeon. He is kind, considerate, engaging, and had the great skill to make me feel extremely confident in his work. During consolation he spoke to me as an equal, listened to my concerns , offered guidance and solutions, stated what I was to expect from surgery. I had both knees replaced within four months of each other. Both have been really successful. I would thoroughly recommend this surgeon. In my mind, he is the best!

30th May 2019
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

A very pleasant doctor that made me feel at ease and confident

20th February 2019

Excellent surgeon

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

From day one,Mr Dodd was not only easy going and easy to talk to,but he also listened to me.He saw me before my operation to tell me what he was going to do and to reassure me and put me at ease.He visited me before I left the hospital and again 8 weeks later.I have an appointment to see him again in 4 months to have Xrays taken.

16th January 2019
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Brilliant. Could not fault Mr Dodd. Trusted him from the time I met him to the the day of surgery. He new exactly my problem and I am now recovering from surgery. I wanted to say a personal thank you to him. Thank you to him and his team at St Richards. Excellent. David Chapman

Short link to review Mr Laurence Dodd: http://iwgc.net/egcay