Mr Laurence Dodd

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Dodd was professional but friendly in his attitude. He gave me the information I needed and answered my questions clearly enabling me to make an informed decision about my treatment. He did not rush me into making a decision but I felt confident about taking his advice. He advised me about waiting times for my operation. His clinic was also running late and information about waiting times was posted on a board in the waiting room which was helpful to patients . I left this appointment confident that an appropriate plan was in place for me.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Dodd was very reassuring and concerned to work out the best treatment for my knee.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Great first appointment with Mr Dodd, well explained and thorough consultation. Looking forward to a better life next year after the operation.

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I have found Mr Dodd to be very caring and thoughtful, from the very first meeting. He immediately gave me confidence, and throughout the whole process of the operation I felt I was in very good hands. The subsequent complication of nerve pain has also been dealt with in the same manner and he is trying to find out the cause. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to others, as he was recommended to me!

2nd December 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

He was very courteous to me and explained everything in great detail and put my mind at rest , He was very smart in his appearance and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others. I hope he is the surgeon that performs my knee operation Very nice man.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »