Mr Laurence Dodd

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Very courteous and explained everything to me in great detail and put my mind at rest , Very smart in appearance and I would have no hesitation in recomending him. I hope he is the surgeon that performs my knee operation . R.H.Rippon

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Dr. Laurence Dodd was extremely helpful in Taking me into his care when my appointment was cancelled, Very pleased.

29th October 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

To say we were uplifted b y our hospital visit is really true. We arrived early and were seen straight away. We were greeted in a very friendly way by all departments. Swabs, Blood, xray, ushered by people that obviously enjoyed their jobs. I am here to get an assessment and decision about having a second knee or part knee replacement.Prior to this hospital appointment I was feeling very apprehensive as my experience with the previous consultant for a full knee replacement was far from pleasant also I didn,t meet him until after the surgery! Someone was looking after me on this visit, Mr laurance Dodd was a breath of fresh air I felt straight away that I was in good hands , he was very pleasant he explained everything well, I am deaf and he was more than caring. I cant tell you what all this meant to me I am nearly 80 and This visit is just what I needed. I am fit and well and look forward now to another operation in the care of all these super happy people. Well Done!!

26th October 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

He is a nice man and he listens to you no matter what and helps you a lot. He’s a great surgeon and I recommend him to anyone with any type of problem because he is so amazing at his job.

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

He was approachable,professional and caring%

« 1 2 3 4 »