Mr Laurence Dodd

20th February 2019

Excellent surgeon

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

From day one,Mr Dodd was not only easy going and easy to talk to,but he also listened to me.He saw me before my operation to tell me what he was going to do and to reassure me and put me at ease.He visited me before I left the hospital and again 8 weeks later.I have an appointment to see him again in 4 months to have Xrays taken.

16th January 2019
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Brilliant. Could not fault Mr Dodd. Trusted him from the time I met him to the the day of surgery. He new exactly my problem and I am now recovering from surgery. I wanted to say a personal thank you to him. Thank you to him and his team at St Richards. Excellent. David Chapman

13th January 2019
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Replacement knee surgery - Mr Laurence Dodd is an excellent Doctor & Surgeon. He listened to what I had to say and gave me all the options, which allowed me to choose. The surgery went very well, I guess, as I went home in less than three days & going to one crutch on day 4. My knee continued to recover, and on day 27 I got rid of the other crutch. Having had my review, I'm now looking forward to Laurence replacing my other knee :)

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Dodd recently operated on my knee and has been advising on whether I should have further surgery. He was very helpful in explaining the situation and realistic about possible outcomes. He didn't rush me to make a decision and gave good advice about getting further information. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand for a non-medic but was not in the least bit patronising (like many surgeons). I've decided not to go ahead with the surgery at the moment with his agreement, and I'm very happy with this decision for now.

Short link to review Mr Laurence Dodd: http://iwgc.net/egcay