Mr Laurence Dodd

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Dodd recently operated on my knee and has been advising on whether I should have further surgery. He was very helpful in explaining the situation and realistic about possible outcomes. He didn't rush me to make a decision and gave good advice about getting further information. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand for a non-medic but was not in the least bit patronising (like many surgeons). I've decided not to go ahead with the surgery at the moment with his agreement, and I'm very happy with this decision for now.

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I found Mr Dodd to be very professional and approachable. He listened to me about my medical problem and I would be happy to be seen and treated by him again. I am satisfied.. Caroline Neller

12th April 2018
Written by a carer at St Richard's Hospital

My mum had an appointment for a second knee replacement today. Mr Dodd had a very caring approach and put me and my mum at ease. She is very nervous due to other health issues.

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Great care and very helpful. Has informed me well and provided excellent service.

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Dodd and all the staff involved during my knee operation,were very professional, kind and caring.

Short link to review Mr Laurence Dodd: http://iwgc.net/egcay