mr-lance-hollis

Written by a private patient at Spire South Bank Hospital
3rd August 2022

Very professional .listened fully to my explanation of the problem and genuinely cared for me as an individual. Treated me immediately quickly and efficiently with full explanation of problem , treatment and outcome . So refreshing. No hanging about .

Written by a private patient at Spire South Bank Hospital
16th May 2022

My affliction is a minor problem and only a slight cosmetic disfigurement but Mr Lance Hollis was tentative, informative, informed me of what was required to assist in my diagnosis and gave the options available in straight-forward terms

Written by a private patient at The Droitwich Spa Hospital
1st April 2022

I had a referral but Mr Hollis wanted to hear how my problem had been affecting me first hand. He listened & acknowledged my symptoms. The advice & prescription he gave me cleared up a condition that had frustrated me for over 9 months in 4 days.

Written by a private patient at The Droitwich Spa Hospital
20th October 2021

Mr Hollis was very through on explaining to me about my throat problem and putting me at ease. I came away with confidence and reassurance .

I practice as a general ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeon seeing both adult and paediatric patients throughout hospitals in Worcestershire where I have been a consultant since 2003.

Over this time I have developed a special interest in facial plastic surgery. This means that I see patients with lesions of the face and neck which are benign but generally cancerous working closely with the dermatologists who refer patients to me for treatment.

Facial plastic surgery also involves cosmetic surgery of the ear and nose in which I also have an interest. I'm a member of both European and UK national facial plastic learned societies which ensures that I'm kept up to date with modern practice.

Short link to review Mr Lance Hollis: http://iwgc.net/eee6u