Mr Kumaraparathan Kunasingam

13th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

I am so happy with the surgery Mr Kunasingam carried out to remove a bunion for me. He is an extremely professional, patient, caring and knowledgeable surgeon and I cannot overstate how pleased I am that found him. He explained the procedure to me in a way I could understand and made me completely relaxed about what was involved. My surgery was amazing, I was back in my trainers within a couple of weeks and at twelve weeks the tiny incisions in my foot are virtually invisible. I have absolutely no reservations whatsoever about recommending him.

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I had a sports-related knee injury; which had been ongoing for many months and was preventing me from exercising in general. Previous assessments had failed to identify the problem. Dr Kunasingam gave me a thorough examination and recommended an MRI scan. He talked me through the possible causes and explained the treatment options; ranging from physiotherapy to surgery. His communication was very good and his clear, unhurried, explanations gave me confidence in his diagnosis. He is friendly and down to earth, I would thoroughly recommend Dr Kunasingam and only wish I had seen him sooner.

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I have severe rheumatoid arthritis in the joints to my left foot which was severely deformed with many nodules caused by the arthritis. I saw Mr Kunasasingam who suggested reconstructive surgery on my foot which was very painful when walking and very difficult to purchase shoes. I had the surgery in the day care unit at the end of October. I had no problems post op and stitches were removed after 2 weeks. I wore a soft shoe supplied to me for 6 weeks, and by mid-January I was able to walk normally. I can now walk long distances without any pain so it has transformed by life as I am able to go on long holiday walks without any problems. I would thoroughly recommend this operation to anyone who has similar problems; Mr Kunasingam worked wonders for me. i

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at North Downs Hospital

The doctor explained the options to me, was very communicative and once we agreed on the operation he explained what he would do and why very clearly (removing piece of bone from my leg that was blocking ankle and causing pain, cleaning out the ankle joint and then manipulating it to improve movement). Prior to the operation, he sounded enthusiastic and it was clear that he is motivated to help his patients to recover quickly and fully. The surgery was quick (same day) and I felt no pain at any point post operation. 2 weeks later, bandages removed I have little swelling, still no pain and more movement. I could not have hoped for a better operation and rapid recovery. I highly recommend him and very much appreciated his care and attention at all times. Very down to earth, capable and trustworthy Doctor/Surgeon.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

I had Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery with Dr Kunasingam. Directly after surgery I had no pain whats so ever. I rested for a few days but could prepare a simple meal etc. Two weeks post op my bandages were removed and I am walking as usual. My big toe is completely straight and the bunion is gone. I am delighted with the result and the level of care that I have received. I would definitely recommend Dr Kunasingam.

Nearest Hospital Doctors