Mr Kingsley Bataduwa Arachchi Mahendra

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Treated with respect and consideration

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

He is a very good doctor. He is listening to me. As a patient he cares about me.He urge to get the appointment fast. I can totally trust him.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Mahendra treated me with kindness, communicated a potentially scary situation to me well and calmly discussed my treatment options with me. He performed my surgery for a life-threatening live ectopic pregnancy in a timely manner and I recovered swiftly, having only to remain an inpatient for one night's stay. I suffered no complications and recovered well. Since he performed my surgery laparoscopically (via keyhole, I can barely see or feel the scars. I am grateful for the kind and considerate way Mr Mahendra managed my case and the professional manner in which he treated me. Thank you so much!

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

He was professional and explained everything to me. I got upset but he handled it with great empathy.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have been a patient in the endometriosis clinic for four years now and I have never seen the main consultant under whom I was referred except on the one occasion of my second surgery after 3.5yrs. I have always been discussing with Mr Mahendra who is a very nice gentle doctor with a good listening ear. He understands all of my symptoms and really feels patient pain and frustration. He makes me feel comfortable when i am having my examinations as he looks confident about what he is doing and don't go messing around your body. He always explains in details about my symptoms even what you are trying to pass through isn't clear enough to explain to him. He goes through all options that are available and explains the pros and cons then allow me to make a decision guiding me to a right one. Eventhough this condition is a frustrating one, having a doctor who understands and hasten up things like tests and surgeries so things don't get worse before the system gets ready it gives me a reassurance that I'm on the right path. I can gladly say that my symptoms are so minimal and I'm moving on to next step to fertility all with thanks to Mr Mahendra's timely interventions and treating in totallity. It will however go a long way in helping him give timely care and reduce waiting time if he has another doctor to help him out as he is mostly alone. Thank you Mr Mahendra he is a good doctor.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists

Short link to review Mr Kingsley Bataduwa Arachchi Mahendra: http://iwgc.net/eglp9