Mr Kian Chin

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Poor experience with a doctor who has a God complex. Did not listen to what I was looking for as a patient. Insisted that my left Breast should be continued to be expanded, despite the fact that my right Breast could not be expanded any further due to radiotherapy. Ignored pain issues, despite the fact that it was found that I had a broken rib on the left hand side, but continued to expand this side. Never once mentioned the broken rib. Very poor post operative treatment after infection etc. General outcome, I have a right Breast two thirds smaller than the left Breast, yet went through lots of pain to continue to expand the left side, of which I would of been happier with two "matching" smaller breasts. He never once listened to what I wanted as a patient, continuing to tell me that the left side would look better bigger. In actual fact the whole operation would have looked better if it had been symmetrical, I now spend my days trying to make my Breasts look symmetrical. I have suffered multiple broken ribs on the right hand side, due to an implant that is too tight, encapsulated and generally uncomfortable. I have spoken to many other Breast cancer patients that have also suffered at this man's arrogance. Please avoid him if possible. He also has a lovely Breast cancer care nurse that seems to join him in his arrogance. What a shame, when all other treatment that has been received in milk has been fabulous.

27th August 2015
Written by a carer at Milton Keynes Hospital

Great Doctor, very understanding - I always thinks he takes the times out to listen.

Short link to review Mr Kian Chin: http://iwgc.net/eenvj