Mr Khaleel Fareed

Consultant General, Upper GI and Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgeon

19th December 2019

A fantastic professional, made it clear and concise about the procedure and made me feel confident about the outcome. The operation turned out to be life changing and has really helped my quality of life.

5th November 2019

I am extremely pleased with all the care I received from Mr Fareed for my acute cholecystitis with gallstones. I was kept well informed throughout and Mr Fareed proved to be an excellent surgeon in dealing with my not-so-straight-forward laparoscopic cholecystectomy.

1st November 2019

Just do what you do ,all the staff from surgery to the ward was brilliant , I have been suffering for 4years now I am good no problem Thank you Mr Fareed from Sandra Sercombe

20th May 2019

I am Gillian Anne Micallef. At the outset I must say that NO words, spoken or written, can adequately justify my sincere and profound appreciations to Mr Fareed for performing by surgical laparoscopy on what was described as a Giant Hiatus Hernia . From the day I was first examined by Mr Fareed on 13 Feb. 19 to the day he performed the operation on 14 May 19, and the subsequent 4 days I spent at the hospital, Mr Fareed has been most reassuring, kind, attentive and genuinely interested in my ultimate satisfactory recovery and happiness. He was impeccably professional to the core infusing confidence in his ability. I do consider myself very lucky to have been referred to him by my Physician in the first place. In addition, I would categorically state that the community in the city of Derby are indeed lucky to have the services of Surgeon Mr Fareed - no doubt an asset operating at our Royal Derby Hospital. Sincere thanks and for ever grateful to you Mr Fareed.

25th February 2019

Mr Fareed was extremely professional but what was impressive to me was his care and compassion which was evident to see. He performed my laparoscopic cholecystectomy a few days ago (gall bladder removal through keyhole surgery) which not only went well but he made me feel like I was the most important person in the world throughout the whole process. This is, in my opinion, is how a patient should truly feel as it can be a daunting time when you are feeling unwell and unsure. Knowing I was being looked after and receiving the best care is what separates the good surgeons from the great ones and I knew I was in great, and safe, hands. Mr Fareed made me feel completely at ease in clinic and on the day of the surgery came to see me to explain everything again ensuring that I clearly understood. It was a pleasure to be looked after by such a talented and kind professional. After the procedure he visited me agin to see how I was and to answer any questions or concerns. This was most reassuring. I cannot thank Mr Fareed enough, for looking after me and making me better, but also for exemplifying the values laid out in the Good Medical Practice framework, I would highly, and without any hesitation, recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Khaleel Fareed: http://iwgc.net/egk8l