Mr Kevin Phillips

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Phillips is a very clever, caring and kind man. I have had many procedures under the care of him and his team. Each time he has been informative, understanding and reassuring. Also offering great after care. If only there were more such highly regarded consultants within the NHS. I can highly recommend.

11th July 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have has surgery under the care if Mr Phillips & he is kind, caring, & very knowledgeable Highly recommended in his field

6th March 2015
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Phillips was fantastic. He listened, operated on me and I am now much better. He took the time before and after surgery(after being in theatre all day)to come and see me and explain how my operation went. He has such a lovely manner. He is the best.

22nd August 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Had an initial assessment appointment. The whole experience was brilliant. I arrived about 10 minutes early. The reception staff and nursing staff were polite and efficient. I was shown to a seating area, which was clean and had a TV, which thankfully was not on too loud so I was able to concentrate on my book. In the end I needn't have brought anything to read as I think I waited around five minutes before I was seen. The consultation was professional and informative. My concerns were taken seriously and I was given options. I felt I was treated with care and respect.

4th August 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Phillips listened to me during the consultation and took on board my preferences for future treatment. He clearly understood how I was feeling and responded to that. He and the staff in the clinic were excellent.

Short link to review Mr Kevin Phillips: http://iwgc.net/edzzs