mr-kevin-mcmillan

14th February 2020

The doctor and the nurse were great. I highly recommend this doctor.

10th January 2020

Professional,efficient service delivered in a calming friendly manner. I would be pleased to recommend Mr. McMillan to drip and family. The procedure went well and no pain or discomfort was experienced by anyone ! I left the clinic with precise after care instructions and contact details should any problems arise.

Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital
7th January 2020

I've been under Mr McMillan for a few years now as the type of surgery I had (bi max osteotomy with kufner) required several years of braces until I was ready. Mr McMillan and also Mr Dover were amazing and couldn't have done enough for me during my Op, everything was explained thoroughly in a calm manner and all options were explored. Very much a gentleman and nothing short of a miracle worker in my opinion. Recovery is going well and have been told wouldn't need to attend his clinic for a checkup until 6 months from now. All the best in Afghanistan and stay safe!

7th January 2020

Mr McMillan was amazing, I was feeling nervous with having 3 teeth extracted but he was calm and kind and talked me through everything. Each staged telling me what he was going to do and if I wanted to stop at any point that we could take a break until I felt ready to continue. He most definately put me at ease, his assistant Gaynor was lovely too. Mr Mcmillan let me rest for a while after ensuring all was ok after extractions and that I felt ok. Giving me information on what yo do over the nect few days and information should i experience any problems. Thankyou Mr McMillan you are a star. I would highly recommend Mr McMillan. If you are afraid or feeling nervous at having any dental treatment.....dont be this is your man. Kind, understanding and calm, makes you feel at ease and an outstanding dentist.

29th December 2019

Kevin was very professional and made me feel at ease. I've never had a tooth extraction before and didn't know what to expect . I was actually terrified however I couldn't tell when they were removed. I'll definately recommend anyone to this service. I will be back to removed another one soon and I know I don't have to worry because I'll be in good hands.

Kevin is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He studied Medicine at St. George's Hospital Medical School in London and Dentistry at King's College London. He is a on General Medical Council specialist register for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in London and a Member of the Faculty of Dentistry in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He is a Fellow of the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. ‚Äč During his training, Kevin completed a Fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery. His NHS practice is based at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham and Birmingham Children's Hospital. Kevin's private practice is based at the The Westbourne Centre in Birmingham

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons