Mr Kerryn Lutchman Singh

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

8th March 2018
Written by a patient at Singleton Hospital

Mr Lutchman Singh was professional and compassionate at all times. During consultations I never felt rushed, and he made me feel very calm and relaxed during a very upsetting/stressful time. Mr Lutchman Singh explained everything clearly, answered all my questions and made me feel as relaxed and positive as possible. It felt like I could have had as much of his time as needed, which isn't always the case with different Doctors. On the day of surgery, Mr Lutchman Singh walked me from the ward to theatre which was a very kind, compassionate thing to do, as it is a very scary time for a patient. After surgery, Mr Lutchman Singh visited me twice on the Ward before going home, and was always compassionate and caring, and very professional. Over a year from my operation, and my scars have faded to nothing, which tells me he is a very skilled surgeon. Should I ever require surgery again, I would feel completely at ease should Mr Lutchman Singh be operating, and I have no hesitation to recommend him.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Singleton Hospital

Mr Kerryn Lutchman-Singh is a excellent surgeon. He is very skilled and an expert in his field. He gives his patients 100%. He has time to listen to you during his consultations and explains things in a clear way. I absolutely trust this surgeon. I think he is brilliant. He is also an exceedingly lovely man. I think very highly of him and am grateful for his expertise. I felt throughout my treatment that I was in safe hands. I cannot thank him and his entire team enough. Excellent all round.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists