Mr Kenan Deniz

Consultant Neurosurgeon at Leeds General Infirmary since 2012. Neurosurgical training at North Thames Higher Surgical Training Rotation in London with posts completed at Charing Cross Hospital, Bart’s and The Royal London Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital and The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in Queen Square. Relocated then to Neurosurgical Unit at The John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford to gain Fellowship experience in lateral skull base surgery, in particular surgery for vestibular schwannoma, and endoscopic pituitary surgery. Finally returning to London in January 2012 to commence a Neurovascular Fellowship at King’s College Hospital in London, gaining invaluable and unique training in the decision-making and operative management of brain and spinal vascular malformations, including the clipping of aneurysms and excision of AVMs. Fully trained and competent to perform the full range of cranial and spinal surgeries.

14th March 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital York

What can I say, after 10 years of on and off back pain that steadily got worse to the point that I couldn't even sit comfortably, my pain has gone! From meeting Mr Deniz at my first consultation to my follow up post operation he could not have been more reassuring. Mr Deniz and his team are 10 / 10 no question. It is literally life changing and I can't thank Mr Deniz enough.

26th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Hospital Harrogate

I’d like to thank Mr Deniz and his team who looked after me at the Duchy for their wonderful care I received with my operation. My pain in my back and leg was unbearable and now it has gone. All his team came to see me and put me at ease.

22nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I owe Mr Deniz and his team a debt that can never be repaid, 5 years clear, excellent care, compassion, excellent skills and superb dedication. All we great professionalism. On word the “best” I was first of all an acute NHS case but more recently a private follow up out patient.

9th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital York

Mr Deniz is one of the finest consultants I’ve met and I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a few due to my work in healthcare. He’s knowledgable, kind and honest. I underwent a C6/7 foraminotomy in Dec 2018. After two consultations with Mr Deniz who explained both the benefits and the risks openly and honestly, I opted for the surgery. The surgery went better than expected and not only did it cure the arm pain I also got an unexpected improvement in neck pain. The scar is tiny and everything healed well. Would definitely recommend Mr Deniz and if I ever need him again, I know where to turn.

29th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Hospital Harrogate

Mr Deniz was easy to talk to, and explained everything very clearly.

Nearest Neurosurgeons