22nd July 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Mr Akhtar with knee pain following a past arthroscopy some years ago. He is full of energy and a positive attitude. I'm pleased to say that he decided that no surgery was necessary, just continued physiotherapy, so a good outcome. Mr Akhtar spent a good deal of time going through the imaging with me, and was careful to make sure that I understood the condition and reasoning behind his conclusion - more thorough than most medical professionals in my experience.

16th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I only met Mr Akhtar twice, but his under studies in Clinic.He didn't do my op so I can't fully say.Yes, he did finally listen to my needs.

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Kash is a genuinely nice person who takes great interest in his patients. Not only this but an incredibly skilled surgeon who expertly reconstructed my ACL. The pre and post surgery care has been excellent. I have been amazed by the last of discomfort and ease of rehabilitation since surgery and I have Kash to thank for the expert work he has done. I would highly recommend him.

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital

I came to Dr. Akhtar a year ago very disheartened with a fully ruptured ACL and very messy meniscus tear. From the off it was made very clear by Dr Akhtar how risky the meniscus repair would be considering the severity of the injury, with the very real possibility of a reduction rather than a repair. Having been able to repair my meniscus and a successful graft on my ACL, a year on I couldn't ask from more from both the surgery and my experience with Dr. Akhtar. Every check up I have been met great warmth, and someone who seemed genuinely interested in my personal development and progression back to fitness. He has been available throughout this process, making clear he was there if there was anything to go wrong/I didn't feel confident about. Around the 6 month mark I was suffering slight set backs due to over working/spending too much time on my feet and my knee was suffering as a result & after speaking via email, a meeting was set promptly where the issue was discussed and set about fixing. I simply could not have asked more from Dr. Akhtar, he not only fixed my knee, but changed my whole outlook on an injury that plagued me for two years. I am very thankful.

10th June 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Dr Akhtar is very driven doctor, who has a passion his profession. He was honest about pro and cons of surgery, and appeared very knowledgeable. He showed passion about the surgery (ACL repair that he needed to do), explaining with videos recording what I could expect of it, and how it would progress over time. Surgery was successful; not only ACL was repaired, but also Meniscus was repaired (option for surgery in case conditions would allow it) and cartilage was made smoother. Also follow up consultations were good; he is good in listening and set out a good rehabilitation program.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4