3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Mr Akthar took time to explain my knee condition to me including an in-depth review of my MRI scan and comparison to the scan two years previously. He took time to explain the treatment options to me including conservative options based on Phisio. I chose the conservative option which delivers excellent results. I feel very reassured by Mr Akthar’s advice and would recommend him without reservation.

23rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Mr Akhtar to assist me with a knee issue. He was very friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and clear such that on each occasion I met him I was both reassured and came away with a clear plan. I would have no hesitation about returning to him in the future if I have any other problems with the knee.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

After some issues with a previous surgery I was finally referred to Dr Akhtar and his team to see if there was anything that could be done. He was very professional and friendly. He immediately put me at ease and was able to correct the issue with my knee. After my operation he came to explain what had been done and gave me my notes from the surgery which put me at ease and allowed me to be proactive in my recovery. Dr Akhtar was a breath of fresh air after all the issues I had with my first surgery and I would thoroughly recommend him as a surgeon.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Kash by my initial consultant and I am very happy that our paths crossed. I suffered a severe knee injury which could have resulted in a complete removal of cartilage and possible arthritis in the future. After meeting with Kash he had diagnosed the issue and I was in surgery 3 days later. The procedure was very complex but he managed to save my cartilage and avoid potential arthritis in the future. He is very professional but also very approachable and thorough. I am 2 weeks post surgery and things are progressing nicely and I am on the way to recovery thanks to Kash. I thank him greatly and would 100% recommend him.

19th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Kash by my physio following a lot of pain and swelling in my right knee. Kash and his pa Ella were great and worked to get me an appoint the same day, followed by an MRI scan and also added an extra appointment session the following week in order to follow up with me before he went on annual leave to go through the diagnosis and agree my rehabilitation which could then start while he was away. He spent time explaining the issues and ran through his recommendations of what I needed to sort the immediate problems. He also provided a detailed letter to my physio in order for her to work on my rehab. Having had my follow up session he is pleased with my progress but has said if I need to follow up with him to do so. The fact Kash was able to see me so quickly was a great relief both physically and emotionally to help me on the road to recovery.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4