31st January 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Where do I start? I am so glad I was referred to Dr Kash Akhtar for my ACL and Achilles treatment (two separate injuries). Dr Kash from the minute go till discharge was fully engaged with my treatment. I remember coming in for my ACL appointment and was very scared of the outcome and the possibility of not playing football again. The way Dr Kash tackle my thoughts and emotions to reassure me was just out of this world; he comforted my fears and assured me that all will be well and he’ll be at my side till the end. Dr Kashs approach is different to all the doctors I’ve come across. I had my ACL reconstructed, miniscus shaved and stitched and lastly my cartilage treated. It was a hell of an operation but with the steady hands of Dr Kash he obviously pulled it off and I am slowly getting back to sports now. In regards to the Achilles injury, I was referred by my GP to another doctor but then I quickly opted for Dr Kash to take on my treatment as he was an expert in the trauma and orthopaedic field. The first doctor that I saw didn’t even book an MRI scan for me but just told me to rest it in a cast boot, I knew I wasn’t getting genuine treatment so I consulted with Dr Kash. He automatically booked me for MRI scans and other x-ray appointments just to make sure that I hadn’t injured anything else other than the Achilles rupture as with my knee I had other injuries building up inside it. Soon as the results came in, this time round we opted for full Physiotherapy session as opposed to an operation and here I am today feeling good as ever. Just to conclude, Dr Kash knows what’s best for you as soon as he sees your injury; I’m guessing shear talent. I have already recommended 3 friends to Dr Kash who unfortunately had ruptured their ACL too, all 3 have said the same thing about Dr Kash and the outcome is mere duplicate. Thank you so much for all your kind and warm efforts in making my knee and Achilles feel better.

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I saw Mr Akhtar for knee pain which had been troubling me for some time, and hadn’t improved with physio. He took plenty of time to assess and explain what the issue was, and then arrange for appropriate treatment. My knee is feeling much better as a result! I would definitely recommend him to others.

3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Mr Akthar took time to explain my knee condition to me including an in-depth review of my MRI scan and comparison to the scan two years previously. He took time to explain the treatment options to me including conservative options based on Phisio. I chose the conservative option which delivers excellent results. I feel very reassured by Mr Akthar’s advice and would recommend him without reservation.

23rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Mr Akhtar to assist me with a knee issue. He was very friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and clear such that on each occasion I met him I was both reassured and came away with a clear plan. I would have no hesitation about returning to him in the future if I have any other problems with the knee.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

After some issues with a previous surgery I was finally referred to Dr Akhtar and his team to see if there was anything that could be done. He was very professional and friendly. He immediately put me at ease and was able to correct the issue with my knee. After my operation he came to explain what had been done and gave me my notes from the surgery which put me at ease and allowed me to be proactive in my recovery. Dr Akhtar was a breath of fresh air after all the issues I had with my first surgery and I would thoroughly recommend him as a surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4