24th April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I found Kask Akhtar very knowledgeable and clearly an expert in his field who always made time for his patients. Within days of meeting, I had 2 appointments and a scan. He then clearly explained the diagnosis and provided all of the options available which made me feel as ease pre-surgery. Surgery had got better than expected as he managed to completely repair my meniscus tear and now 12 weeks on I'm pretty much back to full fitness. He would also reach directly out to my Physio to update her of my progress which I feel was above and beyond what is expected. If any of my friends were to need an Orthopaedic Surgeon I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Mr Akhtar. thanks again

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Mr. Akhtar was very helpful from beginning to end of the ACL reconstruction process. This was my first ever "major" operation, and his confidence and trust really helped me through what was both a physically and emotionally stressful period pre-op. Post-op, my recovery has been excellent. Mr Akhtar was immediately in my hospital room to walk me through the operation, how it went, what had happened, etc. He kept in regular contact with my physio and this further helped my rehab process.

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Was very efficient and clear with his diagnosis of my knee pain. Recommended MRI which was quickly carried out and interpreted by Mr Akhtar. He gave good advice about physio and treatment.

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Kash was objective, pragmatic about what I could and could not do with my condition He was clear with his explanation of the issues and I would certainly see him again with a similar problem

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I'm extremely satisfied with the professionalism and very high standard of care delivered to me by Mr Akhtar. After dislocating my patella, I endured pain, swelling and reduced movement for a few weeks until I saw Mr Akhtar. He listened to my history and assessed me. I had a same day MRI scan done. The MRI showed a large loose body floating around in my knee. He took the time to explain the results of the MRI and my treatment options. At no point in the process did I feel rushed to make a decision. It's now almost 8 weeks post my knee arthroscopy, I'm without any complications and I couldn't be happier with the level of care I received during and post-operatively from a highly competent and very supportive team. Mr Akhtar goes the extra mile to update and be updated by my local physiotherapist. My progress has been excellent. I returned to work 2 weeks after my surgery!! I highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4