1st December 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I recently had a knee arthroscopy/surgery under the care of Mr Akhtar via private care (BUPA). I have absolutely no qualms in recommending him. He is very down to earth and understanding. He is professional yet friendly. He is also very knowledgeable and an expert in knee issues. He explained everything very clearly and in detail. If I had any questions, he would always be happy to answer them. I never felt rushed in the appointments. He also has a very good PA too. Everything has been very easy and straightforward. I have never met such a nicer doctor. He clearly knows what he is doing and is an expert in this field. It has now been several weeks post surgery and I often forget that I even had surgery. Thanks for everything.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I saw Mr Kash Akhtar on a recommendation from my physio for a torn meniscus I had been dealing with in my left knee for two years. We looked at the MRI results and discussed options as to whether a menisectomy or meniscus repair could be carried out (the latter being better long-term but normally only possible if carried out 3 months after the injury). After surgery I was delighted to find out the Mr Akhtar had been able to carry out a successful repair despite the passage of time and 12 weeks later and I am recovering, with my knee going back to how it used to feel many years ago. I would recommend Mr Akhtar as a surgeon.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Kash was an extremely able surgeon who operated on my knee. I am a keen athlete and wanted to get back to sports after a knee operation to rectify a hemorrhaged ACL and a bucket tear in my meniscus. Ultimately 9 months later I am back to playing sports and his skill, guidance and positivity got me back to this point. I am very confident in recommending Kash, he's great.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Following my last review of Mr Kash Akhtar, I would also like to say he has improved my golf tenfold. Since the knee operation I have not lost a game to my friends and even won a competition! If you want to get your handicap down, see Kash!!

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I was in great pain after a skiing accident and needed surgery to remove "foreign bodies" from my knee. I was recommended to Mr Kash Akhtar through my 6Physio practitioner. From the moment I met Kash, I was put at ease. I am not the smallest of chaps, but when it comes to needles etc.. I become a mouse! Kash was extremely reassuring regarding what needed to be done from the results of the MRI and I was under the knife within a week. He performed an Arthroscopy but also had to make an extra incision which he said was his first in all the years of performing the procedure! It has been just under three months now since the operation and apart from a little stiffness in the morning, all is well. Kash post op chats and recommendations were again carried out in a highly professional and caring manner. I could not recommend Mr Kash Akhtar highly enough. I will be seeing Kash again next year for my other knee unless my skiing improves!!

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4