3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Recently just had a ACL opp. Dr akhtar did a excellent job. And he keeps updates about my progress

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Mr. Akhtar is the finest medical professional I have ever met. He is eloquent in delivery and exceptionally knowledgeable in the Orthopaedic and Trauma field. In November 2014 I suffered a serious rupture to the ACL in my left knee. However I had the reconstruction from hamstring tendon graft 6 months later. This was the first time meeting Mr. Akhtar who was to perform the surgery. Immediately he made me feel relaxed and assured but still informing me of the potential issues with the surgery. Post-surgery in my drugged-up state I gave Mr. Akhtar a thumbs-up and within 2 weeks I was walking without crutches. We met again for a consultation 6 weeks later and he was amazed at my progress (although not too happy I came of the crutches earlier than expected.) However I was feeling strong and the surgery was a huge success. I could not thank Mr. Akhtar enough for his services. We would then again meet a few times within 9 months, each time was the same superb standard of service. He would listen to my concerns and give sound advice. Also, even though my progress was going better than anticipated, he would convince me to be mindful of my limits and not push into returning to sports too quickly. I was discharged recently and we were both happy with my development. I never expected this level of service when realising the extent of the injury. Despite the circumstances I have had a delightful experience (sounds strange to call surgery delightful) and that was mainly due to Mr. Akhtar. He has tremendous technical ability and with surgery as I am feeling as strong as ever. His considerate communication with patients is refreshing and had a positive effect on my willingness to recover. All the way through from surgery and complete discharge Mr. Akhtar has been a delight, extremely professional and overall just a splendid individual. I highly recommend Mr. Akhtar, he gave me hope in physical rehabilitation and a chance to get my life back to pre-injury. Thank you Mr. Akhtar.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4