14th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

From the day we met, Dr Kash established a frank and good relationship with me. After explaining my condition, he stated my options and the uotcome for each option. When i made the decision for my knee reconstruction (ACL+MCL), he supported me from each statge and straight away made moves for the surgery. On the day of the surgery, the whole team was very supportive making you feel that you were the only patient in the whole hospital. The surgery went well and i am now working toward a fully recovery.

4th June 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I had the pleasure of dealing with Dr Kash Akhtar earlier this year to deal with a miniscus tear in my left knee. Right from our first consultation, I was highly impressed with Dr Akhtar, who comes across as confident, experienced and knowledgeable. He immediately put my mind at ease about all the implications about having surgery and his vast experience in this field led me to have total confidence in him. I felt that I always knew where I stood with Dr Akhtar and had full faith that he was the best possible choice of surgeon to perform my operation. Dr Akhtar's passion for his field was apparent throughout, especially when I saw his enthusiasm to help fix my knee, just before I went under the knife. Follow up consultations with Dr Akhtar were a pleasure and it actually felt like I was meeting with a friend who was helping me out. Ironically, I'm slightly disappointed that I don't have an official reason to see Dr Akhtar any more, as I'm now on the road to making a full recovery. Overall, I had a highly positive experience with Dr Akhtar and would happily recommend him to anyone who is looking for a surgeon passionate about helping you to recover from your injury and get you back to full fitness. He was a joy to work with and I wish him all the best for a highly successful career.

29th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Having torn my meniscus during hockey, I was not sure what to expect from surgery. I had never met Kash, but he was courteous enough to make sure he meets me after I awoke after my surgery. He explained what he did and why - a meniscal repair. He was the same during our followups; explaining the procedure and instilling confidence that all will be ok. Now, after 6 months I am running and lifting moderate weights on legs and am confident that I will get back to my playing days. Kash comes across as a cool guy - he is easy to speak to, is friendly and has a wealth of experience in this field. I would definitely reccommend him.

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Going ahead with my acl and minuscul operation, I was reluctant and afraid. After meeting Kash, I could not have been more reassured. His a brilliant surgeon and takes pride in every patient that he meets. His expertise surpassed my expectations. He was brilliant from day one and throughout my follow up appointments. I could go on and say many things but to rap it up his the best out there. I was so fortunate to have him as a surgeon. Keep up the great work Kash!!

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Recently just had a ACL opp. Dr akhtar did a excellent job. And he keeps updates about my progress

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4