22nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I had some stiffness in my left knee for which I went to see Mr Aktar. I was happy with Mr Aktar’s care. He was very good at first explaining how the knee joint worked, using a detailed model as demonstration which is an effective way for a layperson patient to understand rather than having a technical paragraph of explanation spoken at them. He also understood the need for the patient to know what was going on with their body and explained the medical jargon in reports without prompt to ensure that this was the case. He was thorough in his investigations and gave good and fair advice.

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Kash was incredibly helpful when treating a knee injury I had sustained. He got me in quickly for an MRI and turned the results around fast due to the tight timeline I had before traveling overseas for a sports tournament. I really appreciated his urgency and understanding.

4th June 2019
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

It has been 12 month since my OCD and I back to normal life. I took a post operative MRI scan more recently and the results from the scan indicate I am totally healed. My experience with Doc Kash has been wonderful and I will recommend him to anyone. Just follow his instructions and you will be ok. Thanks for saving my knee Doc Kash!

22nd May 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Kash was brilliant, fast and friendly. After the initial consultation I had an MRI on both knees and in the follow up consultation the MRI confirmed exactly all the issues that Kash had diagnosed in the first session. The whole process was complete within 2 weeks and we now have a non evasive treatment plan in place.

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

i was having issues with my knees and Kash was very helpful in diagnosing what the issue was in the first appointment and recommended physio, however he was very supportive if i wanted to get an MRI to confirm, which i did. The MRI confirmed exactly what he had said. He was very helpful in recommending my Physios where it was convenient for me to attend even though it wasn't an area that he is familiar with, however, he was able to reach out to his network and recommend me a Physio.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4