Report this review of Mr Kash Akhtar

15th February 2019

After what seemed an innocuous fall, a number of months later, still hobbling with little progress and advised that surgery to replace my ACL was the next step, I went to see Mr Akhtar for a second opinion. He listened, was supportive, clinically clear and suggested an alternative non-operative approach. He proactively liaised and worked with my physio, and was always contactable. Not only did he get me back on my feet, he also got me back on my skis for the season. All of which is thanks to mr Akhtar’s clinical guidance and reassurance and working collaboration with my physio. I would not bring skiing this season without the clinical expertise of Mr Akhtar. Would highly recommend.