Mr Karol Rogawski

Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital
14th April 2017

I saw Mr Rogawski at Spire Hospital Elland under the NHS. I found him to be professional, attentive and most sympathetic. He was an absolute gentleman and inspired confidence from the outset. He was a refreshing change from other more arrogant consultants I have seen in the past. I do not hesitate to recommend him.

Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital
30th January 2017

I had surgery with Dr Rogawski due to a cancellation. He was very professional, and advised me about the surgery and possible future surgery required. At the follow up appointment he clearly explained the options and gave me chance to ask questions. Very satisified with his treatment and professionalism.

Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital
15th May 2016

Had a consultation with Mr Rogawski, it was the first time I had met him. He had a totall lack of empathy, and came across as being arrogant, over worked or stressed, I was made to feel I should not be wasting his time, or asking questions whilst he was writing. As a result of this many question I had, I was unable to ask. His nurse did follow me out of the consultation and ask if I was okay, she told me not to take it personally, it was just his normal manner. I googled Mr Rogawski on my return home and had one thought in my mind, I would be surprised if he spoke to his private pations at his Bupa clinics in the same manner as he does his NHS pations. I feel totally unable to continue my treerment with this Dr even at the detriment to my own health.

• Urology