Report this review of Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

16th October 2019

My 4 year old has been seen by Mr Kapoor at Gatwick Park Hospital every few months for the last year for glue ear. Mr Kapoor is fantastic with children and always makes the appointments fun. My son loved his appointments and even enjoyed having his ears examined. I was really pleased that Mr Kapoor advised for my son to try the otovent auto inflation device rather than rushing into having grommets, as one year on from our very first appointment my son no longer has glue ear and can hear perfectly, and he can continue to dive under the water at swimming- which is something he couldn't do if he had grommets. I really felt Mr Kapoor listened and gave the right advice and treatment for my son, as well as making the whole experience fun for him.