Report this review of Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

3rd November 2019

I cannot thank you Dr Kapoor enough for the service he provided us with, it was over and above a 5*. As a mother i could not sleep since the GP said he had concerns and the NHS referral date was after 2 months in which time i would have gone crazy with worry. Dr Kapoor saw Ibrahim with such care and love and at the same time explained everything to me and helped me understand his thoughts and what i should be aware of going forward. He also, for my peace of mind said he would see my son in 3 weeks time and was very confident in his recommendation and so was I. Once again, i would like to say a massive thank you and am so glad i decided to go private and see Dr Kapoor.