Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th December 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Always a positive honest approach when he is telling you about your treatment and possible outcomes. I had a very bad reaction to radiotherapy and the extra monitoring and complete honesty made me more determined to deal with everything that came my way. As a previous reviewer stated it is never a bad experience going for a check up. Mr Kapoor always includes my husband when talking about my treatment and follow ups. His nurses are also very positive and friendly, all in all a great team.

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is a lovely down to earth professional person. He told me of my cancer diagnosis & naturally my world fell apart. Instantly he gave me reassurance & mentioned the uplifting words "it's treatable & curable". He made me feel at ease & straight away I had a positive feeling that this man is to be trusted. We have built up such a rapport that it's like "popping out to see a mate" & not a gruelling trip to a sad venue - the dreaded hospital. He is calm, patient & speaks to you in non medical jargon so as you fully understand. Nothing is too much trouble for him. He has empathy for his patients & clearly enjoys his job. His staff enjoy working for him & speak very highly of him. I was recently invited to assist him & his team in a patient feedback session to which I was delighted to attend.Truly an asset to the NHS! Thank you for looking after me so well Mr Kapoor. Kind regards, Mike P.

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

He had the prefect mix of friendly and professional, I can’t fault him.

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Apologies for taking a while to write this review. From the outset I can’t fault Dr Kapoor what so ever. He saved my life and I am so grateful. After my operation I had a chance to sit down with Dr Kapoor and for him to see how I was doing. He was genuinely very caring and really interested in my progress as well as how I was personally. He made me feel comfortable and reassured me about further problems I could encounter and how to look for warning signs. He genuinely made me felt at ease. Also giving me a number to contact if I had any problems. His helpful staff also absolutely fantastic and overall I am more than impressed and extremely grateful. Thank you Dr Kapoor, a great surgeon and a really genuine and caring man. Thank you again, Oliver Fairhall.

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor is a wonderful doctor, who explains everything in a simple, clear and understandable way - often with diagrams to help illustrate his point. He is clearly very experienced and expert at what he does and has extensive knowledge in his specialised area. He has a confident, outgoing and friendly manner, which helped to put me at ease and have trust and faith in him, which made my consultations a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »