Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Excellent in all respects - technically and manner.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

I am very happy to recommend Mr Kapoor. He was very understanding and reassuring. I was able to see him every quickly which is so important when you feel ill and worried. He gave me a very thorough examination and was charming throughout my consultation. I was very impressed with his professionalism and reassuring manner.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor performed a complex surgical procedure on my throat under general anaesthetic with complete success and with minimal post operative discomfort. His pre- and post-operative discussions and examinations were comprehensive and patient, answering all my questions in full. I commend Mr Kapoor's professionalism.

17th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Having completed a little pre-visit research, I knew Mr Kapoor was a reknowned expert in his field. That said, I was really impressed and comforted by his interpersonal skills, as well as professional expertise. I would not hesistate to recommend Mr Kapoor to anyone seeking an ENT or Head & Neck Consultant. By: Mrs M. Broad

3rd February 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor was very welcoming and took the time to explain to me various medical conditions and reactions and listen to my concerns. He has excellent communications skills and seems to be very gifted in his treatment. He seemed very genuine in his concerns. He is a role model for his profession. For such a senior medicinal professional, he is a shining beacon in NHS Care and an example to other GP's who barely care. Keep up the good work.

Nearest Otolaryngologists