Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
18th January 2020

I was originally seen as an NHS patient. I am fortunate enough to have health insurance through my work and was able to use this to speed up my surgery whilst also keeping the same consultant. The NHS care was great but the waiting list time for the operation I required was 6-8 months. I was moving home and didn’t want to have to go through the whole process from new If you find a lump getting through the initial doctors surgery process and onto the specialist hospital list takes time and repeated visits to get an initial scan done. However once this was done this doctor was very clear in terms of the likely issue and what treatment was required. They were very clear about the tests pre operation and the MRI scan results. They also explained the procedure in detail and the risks putting me at ease.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
8th January 2020

Mr kepoor was outstanding. He saw me at short notice, took time to understand my concerns and carried out relevant tests quickly and efficiently,

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
1st December 2019

Mr Kapoor is an extremely kind and caring gentleman who listened to my every need and made me feel at ease.

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
1st December 2019

Mr Kapoor engaged with my teenage Son throughout the consultation. He thoroughly explained everything to him and was patient and kind. He went over and above what we expected by giving general advice especially regarding allergies. He made us both feel at ease .

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
23rd November 2019

Very thorough and professional at all times. Seeing a doctor can be a stressful experience but Mr Kapoor puts you at ease with his warm, friendly and listening approach.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »