Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

10th July 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is a legend. I am in awe of the man and his expertise. Not once, but twice he has literally “saved my life”“with his surgery and excellence. I am honoured to have been his patient. “Human” touch but with skill that would not be in our league. His co-ordination of his supportive team was more than I could’ve believed. Aftercare phenomenal - (Thankyou Catherine - an exceptional support - and thankyou vascular team for standing by!). It has been the skill of Mr Kapoor I didn’t keep you busy! I want also to thank the brilliant anaesthetist and his team. (Best sleep ever!). Not sure how to express my respect ✊- but Thankyou all heroes -

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is highly professional and absolutely fantastic with his patients.

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Although obviously a very busy doctor, he gave his full & undivided attention to me for as long as I needed. Mr Kapoor is an extremely good example of what the best doctors can do for patients & his staff are very supportive to make a great team.

5th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor was warm and friendly and took time to explain what he was doing during the examination. It was a relief to finally get a diagnosis.

5th June 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Always listens and explains everything really clearly. My treatment from the very beginning has been absolutely fantastic. His staff are also really supportive I'm really grateful for all the care received.

Nearest Otolaryngologists