mr-karan-veer-kapoor

Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
18th March 2020

Probably the best experience ever in going to see a doctor. Both Mr Kapoor and his secretary were superb. Great communications before and after the appointment. It was a joy to meet Mr Kapoor. He explained everything in great detail and followed up with a number of tests which I got the results the same day. The appointment was on time and not rushed at any point. I would highly recommend Mr Kapoor to anyone.

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
13th March 2020

The doctor was very friendly, made me at ease, explained everything well and gave me peace of mind. I can highly recommend him. Thank you very much.

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
21st February 2020

Mr Kapoor was excellent at dealing with my 5 year old daughter, he is fantastic with children - she even asked when we can go back.

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
5th February 2020

Going in to my appointment I was both terrified and scared of the thought of the endoscopy and the possible results from it , but as soon as I entered the room, Mr. Kapoor and his two assistants totally put me at ease with great explanations, listening to my symptoms and letting me talk openly about things I would not have the confidence to do normally. He eased my fears using wonderful humour and positive conversation to my situation. After , thankfully, a positive result, he explained how to treat my condition thoroughly. Both myself and my wife are very thankful that Mr.Kapoor was my consultant, a truly wonderful man .

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
28th January 2020

Dr Kapoor was understanding, professional and has a great amount of experience with Ear issues. After 12 weeks of GPs trying to solve my issue, Dr Kapoor fixed my hearing issue within a week. I'd highly reccommend Dr Kapoor and would visit him again. I'm very pleased with the treatment I received from him.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Karan Veer Kapoor was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

Nearest Otolaryngologists