Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

24th September 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Excellent care all round. Mr Kapoor had a wonderful manner building a great rapport with our 5 year old, who felt fully at ease during appointments, whilst having investigations, and on his day of surgery. Mr Kapoor fully listened to all our concerns. He minimised appointments by doing all the investigations on the day of the initial consultation, and we were contacted to arrange a date for surgery within a few days of this. The surgery and post surgical advice was excellent. Mr Kapoor even took a photo of our son's tonsils at his request. All the issues our son had have now been resolved (thanks to Mr Kapoor)which has greatly improved the quality of his life.

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

This Man was warm, receptive, friendly yet professional and informative. I have a long standing condition which he assured me he would do his utmost to "get to the bottom of". I was asked to perform a series of exercises designed to initiate a response via my condition, but not once did I feel apprehensive. I was given great care and would recommend Mr. Kapoor to anyone.

23rd September 2017
Response from Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is quite simply a wonderful doctor and fills me with great confidence.Totally approachable and explains everything in great detail. A good listener. I always feel better after seeing him.

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Received good treatment

27th July 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor looked after our 19 month old daughter and was fantastic. We saw him both privately and through the NHS and received the same great level of care via both routes. I couldn't recommend him more to parents. He is a father himself and always made sure that he was making decisions that he would make for his own children. Great Dr and a caring, lovely chap too.

Nearest Otolaryngologists