Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Received good treatment

27th July 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor looked after our 19 month old daughter and was fantastic. We saw him both privately and through the NHS and received the same great level of care via both routes. I couldn't recommend him more to parents. He is a father himself and always made sure that he was making decisions that he would make for his own children. Great Dr and a caring, lovely chap too.

27th July 2017
Written by a carer at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor was fantastic with our 19 month old daughter. We saw him on both the NHS and privately and we received exactly the same level of great care via both. I couldn't recommend him more, he did the best by our daughter and is a very lovely man too!

25th July 2017
Written by a carer at East Surrey Hospital

My granddaughter was seen by this surgeon at the East Surrey. He really took care not to upset her during the examination and then explained his findings carefully and in terms we could understand. We left feeling very reassured and in fact his diagnosis and expected development has proved to be exactly as he predicted. Very happy.

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Saw Mr Kapoor in outpatients on 16th March for a follow up. Although my possible issues have been ruled out by ENT, he was very reassuring and empathetic. I know Doctors have limited times for each patient but he didn't at any time make me feel rushed or wasting his time. In fact it was the opposite. He was interested, proactive and very professional. I left the appointment feeling as if he had listened, treated me with the utmost dignity and respect and explained everything that was necessary. He is a credit to the world of medicine and I would thoroughly recommend him to anybody. Thank you

Nearest Otolaryngologists