Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th February 2019
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

What a fantastic chap. Removed by 5 year old lads tonsils recently. A great experience right from the first consultation all the way through to discharge from post-op care. Mr Kapoor made my wife and I feel comfortable and informed and we never had a doubt that the guidance we received was anything other than spot on. A credit to his profession. By the way, if you're reading this and contemplating whether or not to have your child's tonsils removed (and have been recommended that you do so) please do not hesitate. It transformed by lads life over the period of 2-3 weeks. Appetite back to normal and indeed beyond! Sleep patterns back to normal and no more stinky breath! Wonderful.

22nd February 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is caring and supportive. He listened to my concerns showing compassion for my circumstances. I greatly appreciate him for his care and concern as I am not a listed patient of his, yet he came to see me in A&E. Thank you, Mr Kapoor. My only suggestion is I transfer from my present hospital to Mr Kapoor at ESH. janine b

6th February 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is simply a great and amazing doctor. He is reassuring, understanding and puts the patient First. It’s always a pleasure to see and speak with Mr Kapoor who is an asset to the NHS and East Surrey Hospital. Mr T Awan

24th January 2019
Written by a carer at Queen Victoria Hospital

My Dad was the patient and he had cancer of the voicebox. I went to maybe one or two important appointments with my Dad and have met with Mr Kapoor and various members of his team. Without a doubt they are all excellent...Mr Kapoor has explained everything at every stage to my Dad and myself when I was there. He is excellent at what he does, but along with this he talks to you on a personal level - said to my Dad he will get to know him very well over the next five years. He has also picked up on other things and referred him to colleagues. I cannot recommend his care and expertise enough, from the admin team to his support the care has been excellent and has helped us through what could have been an terrible experience. The questions below are answered as my Dad!

15th December 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Always a positive honest approach when he is telling you about your treatment and possible outcomes. I had a very bad reaction to radiotherapy and the extra monitoring and complete honesty made me more determined to deal with everything that came my way. As a previous reviewer stated it is never a bad experience going for a check up. Mr Kapoor always includes my husband when talking about my treatment and follow ups. His nurses are also very positive and friendly, all in all a great team.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »