Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor is a wonderful doctor, who explains everything in a simple, clear and understandable way - often with diagrams to help illustrate his point. He is clearly very experienced and expert at what he does and has extensive knowledge in his specialised area. He has a confident, outgoing and friendly manner, which helped to put me at ease and have trust and faith in him, which made my consultations a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend him.

23rd September 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

The whole experience was 5 star from start to finish thank you for making my young son feel so at ease.

15th September 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Dr Kappor was very friendly and fully explained the examination and outcome to me.

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I found Mr Kapoor very engaging and friendly he explained everything to me thoroughly and I left feeling confidant about my recovery.

10th July 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

We saw Mr Kapoor for our 3 year because of very disturbed sleep due enlarged tonsils and adenoids. He also regularly required a salbutamol inhaler because of his 'viral induced wheeze ', and had a continuous cough. Mr Kapoor recommended an adenotonsilectomy which he had a few weeks ago. Mr Kapoor is wonderful with children and our son really enjoyed his trips to the hospital including the day of the operation. Everything went really well, and the kindness and expertise of Mr Kapoor and the anaesthetist really helped him and myself to feel at ease. He recovered really quickly after the surgery and he now sleeps amazingly peacefully. He has not required his inhaler since the day of surgery, and no longer has a cough. His exercise tolerance has improved dramatically and he is now continuously full of energy with even more enthusiasm for life.. The only drawback to enjoying the hospital so much is he keeps asking to go back!!

30th July 2018
Response from Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Really happy to hear things are better for you and your son. It was my pleasure to help care for him.

« 1 2 3 4 »