Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 »

10th July 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

We saw Mr Kapoor for our 3 year because of very disturbed sleep due enlarged tonsils and adenoids. He also regularly required a salbutamol inhaler because of his 'viral induced wheeze ', and had a continuous cough. Mr Kapoor recommended an adenotonsilectomy which he had a few weeks ago. Mr Kapoor is wonderful with children and our son really enjoyed his trips to the hospital including the day of the operation. Everything went really well, and the kindness and expertise of Mr Kapoor and the anaesthetist really helped him and myself to feel at ease. He recovered really quickly after the surgery and he now sleeps amazingly peacefully. He has not required his inhaler since the day of surgery, and no longer has a cough. His exercise tolerance has improved dramatically and he is now continuously full of energy with even more enthusiasm for life.. The only drawback to enjoying the hospital so much is he keeps asking to go back!!

11th June 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

An absolute credit to his profession, the time taken to explain the diagnosis and follow up tests was second to none. Excellent communication and very personable, able to put our mind at ease through his clear and logical care plan. Would not hesitate in recommending.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Excellent in all respects - technically and manner.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

I am very happy to recommend Mr Kapoor. He was very understanding and reassuring. I was able to see him every quickly which is so important when you feel ill and worried. He gave me a very thorough examination and was charming throughout my consultation. I was very impressed with his professionalism and reassuring manner.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Mr Kapoor performed a complex surgical procedure on my throat under general anaesthetic with complete success and with minimal post operative discomfort. His pre- and post-operative discussions and examinations were comprehensive and patient, answering all my questions in full. I commend Mr Kapoor's professionalism.

« 1 2 3 4 »