Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

14th August 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

From the moment I walked into Mr Kapoor’s room he made me feel completely at ease. He talked to me in a friendly and caring manner and quickly understood how I was feeling. I was stupidly nervous about having the camera put down my nose but Mr Kapoor made it an easy and stress free procedure. I cannot thank him enough for treating me with such respect - if only all health care professionals were like him !

30th July 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

He listened and spoke to me in a kind and friendly manner. He took my concerns seriously, knew what he was doing and sorted me out quickly and efficiently. Really pleasant experience- thank you again!

10th July 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is a legend. I am in awe of the man and his expertise. Not once, but twice he has literally “saved my life”“with his surgery and excellence. I am honoured to have been his patient. “Human” touch but with skill that would not be in our league. His co-ordination of his supportive team was more than I could’ve believed. Aftercare phenomenal - (Thankyou Catherine - an exceptional support - and thankyou vascular team for standing by!). It has been the skill of Mr Kapoor I didn’t keep you busy! I want also to thank the brilliant anaesthetist and his team. (Best sleep ever!). Not sure how to express my respect ✊- but Thankyou all heroes -

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Mr Kapoor is highly professional and absolutely fantastic with his patients.

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Although obviously a very busy doctor, he gave his full & undivided attention to me for as long as I needed. Mr Kapoor is an extremely good example of what the best doctors can do for patients & his staff are very supportive to make a great team.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »