Mr Karan Veer Kapoor

Lead Clinican for ENT and Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th November 2019

Listen to what I had to say and gave great advice

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
3rd November 2019

I cannot thank you Dr Kapoor enough for the service he provided us with, it was over and above a 5*. As a mother i could not sleep since the GP said he had concerns and the NHS referral date was after 2 months in which time i would have gone crazy with worry. Dr Kapoor saw Ibrahim with such care and love and at the same time explained everything to me and helped me understand his thoughts and what i should be aware of going forward. He also, for my peace of mind said he would see my son in 3 weeks time and was very confident in his recommendation and so was I. Once again, i would like to say a massive thank you and am so glad i decided to go private and see Dr Kapoor.

22nd October 2019

Mr Kapoor was very friendly & put me at ease. He fully explained the procedure he was going to carry out at every stage. I felt that I was in safe hands

Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
16th October 2019

My 4 year old has been seen by Mr Kapoor at Gatwick Park Hospital every few months for the last year for glue ear. Mr Kapoor is fantastic with children and always makes the appointments fun. My son loved his appointments and even enjoyed having his ears examined. I was really pleased that Mr Kapoor advised for my son to try the otovent auto inflation device rather than rushing into having grommets, as one year on from our very first appointment my son no longer has glue ear and can hear perfectly, and he can continue to dive under the water at swimming- which is something he couldn't do if he had grommets. I really felt Mr Kapoor listened and gave the right advice and treatment for my son, as well as making the whole experience fun for him.

14th August 2019

From the moment I walked into Mr Kapoor’s room he made me feel completely at ease. He talked to me in a friendly and caring manner and quickly understood how I was feeling. I was stupidly nervous about having the camera put down my nose but Mr Kapoor made it an easy and stress free procedure. I cannot thank him enough for treating me with such respect - if only all health care professionals were like him !

« 1 2 3 4 »