Mr Justin Alberts

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Had a haemerroid and skin tag removal under GA. Dr saw me just before Surgery experience and all seemed ok - I believe the procedure went well but made the area very vulnerable. THE next BM two days later resulted in searingly painful chronic fissure which has been agony (spasms) and ruined my quality of life. Given this and more significantly a complete lack of basic pre and post care guidance it is difficult to have confidence- This should have been preventable with the correct protocol. Surgical intervention would seem to be absolutely necessary but I am still waiting for an appointment.

20th October 2014
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Mr Alberts is always thoughtful putting the patient first at all times. He listens and is never afraid to stand up for the patient. He is exceptionally caring and bed manner is second to none totally reassuring.

22nd January 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Good manner, seemed to geniunely care and was very thorough. Explained clearly what my exact problem was and gave a balanced view of the future prognosis.

18th January 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Justin Alberts has been my surgeon for around 7 years. He is an honest, straight talking and caring man. I feel 100% confident in his abilities and trust his decisions and suggestions implicitly. I have suffered from Crohn's disease for over 25 years and have a extensive knowledge of my illness. Justin listens to my concerns and suggestions and always keeps me fully informed of how he feels best to treat my symptoms. He has introduced me to specialists in Crohn's disease to try and help with my condition and always seems to go the extra mile as opposed to purely being the surgeon who deals with my illness when there are no further options. I have had quite a number of complications since my last operation but Justin has stuck with me and has always been willing to talk to me at any opportunity, whether that be a scheduled appointment or a chance encounter somewhere in the hospital. He makes the effort to ask about me via other medical staff throughout the hospital and to me this means alot. Mr Alberts has given me extra confidence in the NHS and I feel that even though I am far from a 'well' person his care and attention gives me positivity to hopefully carry on with my life and have more good days than bad. I cannot recommend this man highly enough.

17th January 2013

extremly polite, very professional, could wish for better care. it would be great if more Doctors were up to Mr. Alberts standard.

Short link to review Mr Justin Alberts: http://iwgc.net/epky