Mr Julian Flynn

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

28th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I cannot recommend Mr Flynn enough. Over the past few years he carried out half knee replacements to both of my wife’s knees and a full knee replacement to my left knee and recently an arthoscopy operation to my right knee. All operations were carried out to a meticulous standard and there have been no complications whatsoever. His compassionate and informative manner meant that all our concerns were answered in full. From the first consultation through all the operations and post op care we cannot fault the level of personal service we received and his sense of humour almost made the whole experience a pleasure. His attention to personal detail is clearly demonstrated by his approach to my replacement knee surgery. Noticing I had a scar from a previous knee surgery in the 1980s he made sure that the new scar followed the line of the previous one thus ensuring my knee didn’t end up looking like a patchwork quilt. It’s that consideration which makes him so special. The only downside is that if you don’t like Abba and Take That then you might need to have a word with him about changing the music he plays in the operating theatre! Other than that, sit back and enjoy the ride!

19th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I recently had a half knee replacement carried out by Mr Flynn and his team at the BMI Saxon Clinic. The whole process from the first consultation to the actual operation was seamless. Mr Flynn and his team were informative, friendly and very professional.

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Mr Flynn was fantastic he’s explained every step I had huge confidence in him I had partial knee replacements both knee with in 6 months it has given me a new lease of life I walk a lot I feel much more confident within my knees I would highly recommend Mr Flynn!

21st August 2018
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

From the start it was so easy for the patient. The knee op was a complete success. Mr Flynn and all the staff were so helpful and professional. Many thanks.

14th November 2017
Written by a carer at Milton Keynes Hospital

We had Mr Flynn for our daughters ACL reconstruction he was fantastic from start to finish. So knowledgeable and caring and he made us feel at ease. It made a really bad situation more bearable. We just want to say a big thank you to Mr Flynn and all his team.

Short link to review Mr Julian Flynn: http://iwgc.net/eefkr