15th October 2020

Mr Flynn has performed two Achilles debridement's on me in the past 3.5 years, one on each leg. Each time, his expertise and skill as a surgeon and consultant have meant I have had no pain whilst healing, and have healed far quicker than I could have imagined. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Flynn at all. You will be in exceedingly safe hands.

5th May 2020

Mr Flynn has now carried out a partial knee replacement and a hip replacement and frankly would not use any other consultant. The quality of treatment and post opp care was amazing. I was walking without pain almost immediately, literally a life changer. I cant sing his praises enough.

13th February 2020

The man is a legend ! I'm just back from my 6 week check following an arthroscopy operation I had on my right knee on 3rd January. It's all good to start running again (well gentle jogging to start with at least). I'm, still amazed that after the operation (what Mr Flynn described as a massive meniscus tear) that other than a dull ache following the operation, and having to take my time getting up and down stars for a day or two, I have had absolutely no pain from the knee at all. I didn't even have to take any pain relief during the recovery period. I'm sure not everyone has the same experience so can only imagine I had the very best man for the job operating on my knee. Massive thanks to Julian Flynn and his team at the Saxon clinic, I cant recommend them highly enough. I know where to go if my left knee ever decides to give in on me !

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery