Mr Julian Flynn

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

4th July 2019

Mister Flynn carried out a Patello Femoral replacement in May. I was absolutely amazed at how straightforward and ‘un-scary’ the procedure was. I trusted my surgeon implicitly as well as his fantastic team. I was comfortably back at work after 10 days and threw both the crutches and the pain killers away after 2 weeks. Immediately post op I had almost no swelling and frankly I have had more bruising doing the vacuuming ! Although it was never a real concern, I am totally blown away by the way the wound has healed and at 6 weeks it was possible to wear shorts without feeling self conscious. Julian Flynn is a master of his craft. After care at Saxon Clinic was nothing short of fabulous. What an amazingly smooth experience it was! Can not fault any part of the time I spent under their care and Mr. Flynn is top drawer!

28th May 2019

I cannot recommend Mr Flynn enough. Over the past few years he carried out half knee replacements to both of my wife’s knees and a full knee replacement to my left knee and recently an arthoscopy operation to my right knee. All operations were carried out to a meticulous standard and there have been no complications whatsoever. His compassionate and informative manner meant that all our concerns were answered in full. From the first consultation through all the operations and post op care we cannot fault the level of personal service we received and his sense of humour almost made the whole experience a pleasure. His attention to personal detail is clearly demonstrated by his approach to my replacement knee surgery. Noticing I had a scar from a previous knee surgery in the 1980s he made sure that the new scar followed the line of the previous one thus ensuring my knee didn’t end up looking like a patchwork quilt. It’s that consideration which makes him so special. The only downside is that if you don’t like Abba and Take That then you might need to have a word with him about changing the music he plays in the operating theatre! Other than that, sit back and enjoy the ride!

19th March 2019

I recently had a half knee replacement carried out by Mr Flynn and his team at the BMI Saxon Clinic. The whole process from the first consultation to the actual operation was seamless. Mr Flynn and his team were informative, friendly and very professional.

Short link to review Mr Julian Flynn: http://iwgc.net/eefkr