5th May 2020

Mr Flynn has now carried out a partial knee replacement and a hip replacement and frankly would not use any other consultant. The quality of treatment and post opp care was amazing. I was walking without pain almost immediately, literally a life changer. I cant sing his praises enough.

13th February 2020

The man is a legend ! I'm just back from my 6 week check following an arthroscopy operation I had on my right knee on 3rd January. It's all good to start running again (well gentle jogging to start with at least). I'm, still amazed that after the operation (what Mr Flynn described as a massive meniscus tear) that other than a dull ache following the operation, and having to take my time getting up and down stars for a day or two, I have had absolutely no pain from the knee at all. I didn't even have to take any pain relief during the recovery period. I'm sure not everyone has the same experience so can only imagine I had the very best man for the job operating on my knee. Massive thanks to Julian Flynn and his team at the Saxon clinic, I cant recommend them highly enough. I know where to go if my left knee ever decides to give in on me !

4th July 2019

Mister Flynn carried out a Patello Femoral replacement in May. I was absolutely amazed at how straightforward and ‘un-scary’ the procedure was. I trusted my surgeon implicitly as well as his fantastic team. I was comfortably back at work after 10 days and threw both the crutches and the pain killers away after 2 weeks. Immediately post op I had almost no swelling and frankly I have had more bruising doing the vacuuming ! Although it was never a real concern, I am totally blown away by the way the wound has healed and at 6 weeks it was possible to wear shorts without feeling self conscious. Julian Flynn is a master of his craft. After care at Saxon Clinic was nothing short of fabulous. What an amazingly smooth experience it was! Can not fault any part of the time I spent under their care and Mr. Flynn is top drawer!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery