Mr Joshua Jacob

Lower limb arthroplasty Soft tissue knee surgery Trauma surgery

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I listened to the constructive advice that Dr Jacob gave me and have taken it on board. He was really friendly and made me feel at ease as soon as I walked into his consulting room and showed me an x-ray of my new hip. I couldn't fault the treatment that I have received. Overall the treatment that I received from the paramedics, doctors, consultants, nurses and physiotherapists has been excellent.

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I found Mr.Jacob very friendly & understanding. He 'actually' listened to me ie: by looking at me when I spoke rather than having his head down or eyes on the computer screen.

15th April 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Mr Jacob was friendly and went to extreme lengths to listen to me and look at and reassure me on my chest issues which have been problematic since January. He also suggested exercises that would be helpful for me to do at the gym and took the trouble email them to me immediately. I was very impressed . He congratulated me on my progress and made me feel very well looked after!!! I have previously been treated privately and can honestly say this consultation was excellent. I have had both my knees replaced in 2017 by other consultants and I cannot fault the excellent care I have received throughout . This includes the personal care of all staff in Dickens Ward .

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Mr Jacob kindly stepped in when the scheduled doctor could not attend. For a short time I was concerned that I would have to have the operation rescheduled and was very relieved when I was told that Mr Jacob would be doing it that day. He had also previously operated on a friend of mine who was very satisfied with the result as I have been with mine. I had reached a stage where I was seriously struggling with mobility and now, after a comparatively short time, I am rapidly getting back to full mobility. Many thanks to Mr Jacob and the staff of Dickens Ward and the rest of the staff at Ashford Hospital for the wonderful job they have done.

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Excellent nursing care. I am delighted with the knee replacement by Mr Jacob. It is 100% better

Short link to review Mr Joshua Jacob: http://iwgc.net/efy34