Mr Jonathan White was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

Written by a NHS patient at Peterborough City Hospital
13th June 2024

Mr White was immediately very pleasant and positive . He answered all my questions and showed me before snd after pics of my hip which I found very helpful . He made me feel confident in what he had done during surgery and he is also very easy to communicate with . A really professional but friendly guy .

2nd June 2024

Mr Jonathan White is a very professional consultant with the added benefit of being totally caring for his patients. He is aware of the majority of fears that his patients may have and is extremely empathetic so putting patients fears to rest. Very attentive to patients care and safeguarding of his patients. Readily available to answer questions and advise on best health care on pre and post op. Great personality, always smiling which is very comforting. I would highly recommend Mr Jonathan White.

25th April 2024

Mr white is very trusted by myself talks you through everything puts you at ease . Willing to answer any questions you may have and will even ask you if you understand or want him to go through anything again. My opinion of Mr White is Outstanding. Mr. White has operated on me twice in the past I’ve not had any issues at all.

Written by a NHS patient at Peterborough City Hospital
23rd April 2024

Mr J White is a man you can trust. He talks to you in language you can understand. His bed side manner is brilliant. He even listened to my wife. And include her in the consultation. Thank you so much

4th April 2024

Mr J White was very professional from the moment I was referred from my GP. Mr White was very understanding, a very good listener, and asked in great detail about the spinal fusion i had in the past, this helped to decide next steps and the type of hip implant, he also considered my age, job when making the decisions and thoroughly explained the possible outcomes / expectations which put my mind at ease. On the 08 Feb the day of surgery, I was greeted by Mr White and his team, again very understanding, discussed the surgery and answered questions / concerns. 8 weeks post op, the pain I've been in for the past 4 years has completely gone, range of movement improved considerably, the scar healing nicely and very tidy, all thanks to Mr White. Mr White is very polite, courteous, very professional and very understanding. In my opinion a great asset to the NHS, I would see Mr White again for any further treatments on my Hip.

I am a consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon with a special interest in hip and knee surgery. My NHS practice is based at Peterborough City Hospital and Hinchingbrooke Hospital, both part of North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust.

I perform a large number of hip and knee replacement operations each year. I have a subspecialist interest in revision hip surgery and the treatment of the young patient with an arthritic hip. I also offer certain arthroscopic knee procedures and partial knee replacements where appropriate.