Mr Jonathan McGregor-Riley

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th February 2019
Written by a patient at Northern General Hospital

I was injured in a motorcycle accident back in June 2018 and was classed as a “poly-trauma” patient. Basically lots of broken bits in all areas! My initial care was in Inverness, Scotland where the accident occurred and then I was transferred to the Northern General Hospital, Sheffield. My legs had already been operated on but my arm remained in an external fixation to hold it in place. Mr McGregor-Riley performed the operation to plate both forearm bones near the wrist ( I believe there were at least 4 breaks and they had broken through the skin). Thanks to this man I have far better use of my hand than anyone could have expected. My journey hasn’t finished yet as my femur fracture fixing is failing and I have issues with the bone growth. But I am confident this man will get the best possible result for me! I’ll let you know in a few months!

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Northern General Hospital

Thanks to Mr McGregor-Riley help i was back on my feet in no time. Just wanna say thank you.

Short link to review Mr Jonathan McGregor-Riley: http://iwgc.net/eensy