Mr Jonathan Lohn

8th November 2022

Mr. Lohn was so professional and kind at the same time. He listened, explained and set out clearly what would happen. I was awake during the procedure and he talked to me throughout keeping me calm and I am so pleased with the result. I can’t thank him enough and all the staff at the Guildford Nuffield. I would highly recommend him. A Consultant who really cares about his patient.

1st June 2022

I took my daughter to see Mr J Lohn earlier this year, with a 'lump' behind her ear. He was so helpful seting out all the options (starting with easiest and least instrusive first) and making it really easy to decide how to progress, and providing instance reassurance. The lump has gone using a series of minior injections to reduce swelling. He was brilliant at explaining things -and really good with my teen. An all in all reassurance and stress free experience, supported by great office support. He was also very helpful at suggesting doctors for my son who had a completely separate issue (long term fracture) - way beyond the call of duty. Have no hesitation in recommending him 100%+

11th May 2022

I met Mr Lohn in Nov 2020. I had massive 34GG breasts with 27 year old implants in, and wanted them removed plus a reduction and new smaller implants at first. I have 3/4of my spine fused so the weight on my upper back and neck was an issue. At first I thought I'd wanted new, smaller implants put in as I was used to a good breast size for many years. Then covid hit and surgery was postponed twice, but meanwhile, with further consultations, plus another huge spinal operation, we re evaluated, it was much safer to do just the reduction/lift,I had plenty of flesh. God bless Mr Lohn for seeing what was right for my body. My right implant had burst, if I'd gone down the new implant route it would've been wrong. I trust Mr Lohn with every decision we made together from day 1, I am so very grateful to him and the whole team, Alix Graham his PA. Mr Lohn also works alongside my spinal surgeon Mr Lui, I was in good hands.i have beautiful 34D breasts that are very natural, I feel liberated. I have already recommended Mr logn to a lady at the pool. Thank you, very happy 'customer'.

• Plastic surgery