Mr Jonathan Greenland

Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital
25th May 2019

Dr confiante e inspirador Uma pessoa que merece toda a minha consideracao e respeito. Essa pessoa e voce, douctor. Mais do que um medico exemplar, competente,voce foi um amigo na dificil decisao, dotado de sabedoria e atencao. Eu jamais irei esquecer o bem que seu jeito inspirador me proporcionou. Acho ate que minha vida nao seria o que e hoje se nao tivesse cruzado com voce. Desejo que sua vida seja sempre maravilhosa igual seu coracao e para seus pacientes. Eu lhe agradeco por tudo. Um abraco sincero. Leonel Faria

Written by a patient at Amersham Hospital
14th June 2018

I am very disappointed with the service by Dr Greenland today!!! I have been suffering with consecutive urine infections since March and i have been on antibiotics every 2-3 weeks since. This has had a major negative impact on my social, work and home life. I had my first consultation with Mr Greenland. My GP and I have been waiting for this appointment to determine the cause of these infections and why it’s not going away. I was with the doctor for under 10 minutes and without further assessment, only based on the information available from the file, I was told to take antibiotics for 4 months. I would not be upset and would not feel let down only if further tests were done to determine seriousness of my issue!! I was not given a choice although I expressed my concerns over the suggested course. Now I have to wait between 4-5 months for another appointment!!

Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital
29th July 2008

I have been a patient with Mr Greenland for five years and I have been so impressed with him and his team as they systematically investigated my complaint through discussion and surgery. They took full account of my views and I felt valued. They really are impressive.

• Urology