Mr John Rowles

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Best surgeon around great manner and always listens to you really great guy

9th May 2013

Absolutely brilliant, from my pre op...to after surgery. Had knee arthroscopy for torn medial meniscus. Suffered for over twenty yrs with my knees, finally got to meet this amazing doctor! Exceptionally brilliant care from start to finish. Had my op 5 days ago had a call today from Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre to see how Im doing...how great is that for after care. Before my surgery Dr Rowles went through everything again with me, his witty disposition put me at total ease throughout having the dreaded general anaestetic ( which I have a fear of not waking up from ) he actually had me laughing whilst they put that horrible needle in your hand, after op came to see me twice to see if I was ok...went through findings with me and yay said he will also sort my other knee. Have total trust and faith in this brilliant surgeon...absolutely amazing...thank you so much!

Short link to review Mr John Rowles: http://iwgc.net/ecnrf