Mr John Bidmead

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I had a bladder repair done just before christmas, I have to say its changed my life. I was going to give up golf because of the the awful incontience. John Bidmead really put me at ease, a lovely man. God Bless him.

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Sloane Hospital

Mr John Bidmead performed a prolapse repair and hysterectomy in November 2013. On waking from the operation I was in pain on my right side which I reported to him. On follow up appointments, his attitude was that I would just have to learn to live with the pain. A year later, after seeking a second opinion, I had to have the prolapse redone. The second operation with a different gynaecologist although successful did not resolve the pain. I have been referred to numerous pain consultants, rheumatologists, gynaecologists and undergone MRI scans, CT scans and face further surgery. There may be the need to insert an implant at a further cost of £30,000.

4th October 2015
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Not reachable by phone (i asked his secretary many times to be call back, i wrote an email asking to be called back but nothing) Does not show any empathy or support in case of stress. But he takes time to explain things in detail during appointments. Need to pay for a canceled appointment (i can understand this last point but i mention it just for information)

8th July 2014
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I had a laparoscopic total abdominal hysterectomy a few years ago. Procedure went without a hitch and there was almost no post-operative pain. I cannot sing the praises of Mr Bidmead highly enough and I was back on the computer the next day. Wonderful. No complications at all and 4 years later I wish I had had it done 30 years previously!!

Short link to review Mr John Bidmead: http://iwgc.net/ed4mn