Mr John Almeyda

• Otolaryngology

29th July 2016
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

Mr Almeyda has been my consultant at the John Radcliffe Hospital for the last 5/6 years and has operated on me at least 5 times for recurrent frontoethmoidal inverted papilloma and before and after each operation I have attended regularly his clinics. His attention to my situation has been 110% At his clinics he has always explained to me my current situation and discussed all aspects of my problem as to weather I should have further surgery or to have CT and MRI scans and review the results of these, where he discusses the results with me in detail. When he has suggested further surgery was required he has always seen me both before he operates and straight after the operation when he explains in detail what took place and how the operation went. In conclusion I can only say that I could not have had any better attention than that I received from Mr. Almeyda and the John Radcliffe Hospital. Peter Taylor.

Short link to review Mr John Almeyda: http://iwgc.net/eefvr