Mr Jerome Lim

Mr Lim is able to provide expert management for most ENT conditions to patients at a various private hospitals in North Kent. He delivers easily accessible services to patients in Dartford, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, West Malling, and Rochester, by virtue of the number of locations at which we operate. Mr Lim has been a consultant ENT surgeon since 2008, dividing his time between his work in the private sector with his NHS work based at Medway Maritime Hospital. He qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School. He trained in general surgery and then ear, nose and throat surgery. He completed his specialist ENT training, covering all aspects of ENT, in the south west Thames region and undertook sub-specialist training in both paediatric ENT surgery, and rhinology and facial plastic surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, St George’s Hospital in London and also in Zurich, Switzerland. He was awarded a fellowship by the University of London for his work in the field of ear surgery. Subsequently this work lead to him being awarded the Doctorate of Medicine by the same institution. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England having successfully completed three separate examinations in General Surgery, ENT surgery, and Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery. He has been on the GMC’s Specialist Register for Otolaryngology since 2008. He is enthusiastic about providing high quality ENT care and is continually working towards improving and expanding the provision of ENT services in the region. He places great emphasis on maintaining his record of excellent communication with patients and medical colleagues. He was appointed as Lead Clinician for the ENT department at Medway from 2011-2017, and as Clinical Director for surgery from 2016-2018. Mr Lim is a member of: ENT-UK European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology British Medical Association Mission statement: to provide the best possible care to our patients

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I was able to obtain an appointment with Mr Lim quickly at Somerfield Hospital and his secretary arranged for me to have a MRI scan at The Spire Hospital Walderslade. Mr Lim was most helpful as was his secretary by arranging other appointments speedily. I was able to discuss my problem when the results were to hand and he fully explained his views and the way forward . I fully appreciate the way in which I was treated both by Mr Lim and his secretary during the course of a worrying period.

10th September 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Alexandra Hospital

My daughter was seen by Dr Lim at the Alexander Spire hospital. He swiftly made a judgement about her ongoing sinus condition and surgery was booked within a few weeks. My only criticism is that it was difficult to get hold of Mr Lim’s secretary when my daughter had a flare up in the interim, despite using the email address provided.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I found Mr Lim to be very welcoming. He showed great interest in finding out background information concerning my condition. The appointment was unhurried & I felt very confident in his ability to identify the root cause.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital

Friendly and honest assessment and talks you through the process

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

Dr Lim explained exactly how the operation would work at my consultation and answered any questions I had about the procedure. On the day he came into my room before he operation to ensure I was comfortable with the plans to see if I had any last minute questions. The op went smoothly and I recovered well. At my post check up he informed me that I'd healed well and was happy for me to be signed off. He was very informative and professional throughout. I would recommend Dr Lim .