Mr Jerome Lim

Mr Lim is able to provide expert management for most ENT conditions to patients at a various private hospitals in North Kent. He delivers easily accessible services to patients in Dartford, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, West Malling, and Rochester, by virtue of the number of locations at which we operate. Mr Lim has been a consultant ENT surgeon since 2008, dividing his time between his work in the private sector with his NHS work based at Medway Maritime Hospital. He qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School. He trained in general surgery and then ear, nose and throat surgery. He completed his specialist ENT training, covering all aspects of ENT, in the south west Thames region and undertook sub-specialist training in both paediatric ENT surgery, and rhinology and facial plastic surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, St George’s Hospital in London and also in Zurich, Switzerland. He was awarded a fellowship by the University of London for his work in the field of ear surgery. Subsequently this work lead to him being awarded the Doctorate of Medicine by the same institution. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England having successfully completed three separate examinations in General Surgery, ENT surgery, and Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery. He has been on the GMC’s Specialist Register for Otolaryngology since 2008. He is enthusiastic about providing high quality ENT care and is continually working towards improving and expanding the provision of ENT services in the region. He places great emphasis on maintaining his record of excellent communication with patients and medical colleagues. He was appointed as Lead Clinician for the ENT department at Medway from 2011-2017, and as Clinical Director for surgery from 2016-2018. Mr Lim is a member of: ENT-UK European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology British Medical Association Mission statement: to provide the best possible care to our patients

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th December 2019

Mr Jerome Lim was very patient and made me feel very comfortable.

Written by a patient at North Downs Hospital
6th December 2019

I felt that I had complete wrap around care from start to finish. I did not feel rushed at any point and everything was explained to me very clearly. I would definitely use Mr Lim again if I had to do so. I don't have any suggestions on how to improve his care - it was great!

29th November 2019

After 6 months of having a chronic cough, deafness in one ear and sinusitis, I was referred to Mr Lim. He was quick to diagnose the problems I was having and after successful surgery I am back to my normal, healthy self. I cannot thank Mr Lim enough.

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
26th November 2019

Fantastic medical care from start to finish. cannot recommend highly enough. Has made a positive impact on my life.

22nd November 2019

Mr Lim is an extremely thorough and professional clinician and I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Coupled with that were his absolute compassion, empathy and respect for me as a human being.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »