Mr Jerome Lim

Mr Lim is able to provide expert management for most ENT conditions to patients at a various private hospitals in North Kent. He delivers easily accessible services to patients in Dartford, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, West Malling, and Rochester, by virtue of the number of locations at which we operate. Mr Lim has been a consultant ENT surgeon since 2008, dividing his time between his work in the private sector with his NHS work based at Medway Maritime Hospital. He qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School. He trained in general surgery and then ear, nose and throat surgery. He completed his specialist ENT training, covering all aspects of ENT, in the south west Thames region and undertook sub-specialist training in both paediatric ENT surgery, and rhinology and facial plastic surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, St George’s Hospital in London and also in Zurich, Switzerland. He was awarded a fellowship by the University of London for his work in the field of ear surgery. Subsequently this work lead to him being awarded the Doctorate of Medicine by the same institution. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England having successfully completed three separate examinations in General Surgery, ENT surgery, and Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery. He has been on the GMC’s Specialist Register for Otolaryngology since 2008. He is enthusiastic about providing high quality ENT care and is continually working towards improving and expanding the provision of ENT services in the region. He places great emphasis on maintaining his record of excellent communication with patients and medical colleagues. He was appointed as Lead Clinician for the ENT department at Medway from 2011-2017, and as Clinical Director for surgery from 2016-2018. Mr Lim is a member of: ENT-UK European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology British Medical Association Mission statement: to provide the best possible care to our patients

13th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

The care provided by Mr Lim, throughout the whole process including the initial consultation, operation & post-op appointment was clear and professional. My surgery was a success, and was something I have been suffering from for over 20 years. It has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, and extremely grateful to Mr Lim for making the whole process as smooth as possible. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Lim as a consultant.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

The appointment was very thorough. Mr Lim listened to my problems. Explained what he was going to do. Part of the investigations involved inserting a camera up my right nostril. Inserted a camera up my nose which was uncomfortable but didn't last long.Then advised me of what he'd found. He has a very reassuring manner. I came away with a prescription and a sense of relief.

3rd March 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I found my appointment with Mr Jerome Lim extremely reassuring. He had an excellent patient/doctor manner and was friendly at the same time as being very knowledgeable and instructive. He explained everything in terms I could understand and gave me hope for the future. He made me feel that I was important and that my complaint was worth investigating.

22nd February 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Alexandra Hospital

Mr Lim is brilliant with my daughter. He's very patient and puts her at ease making her laugh and smile. I was very pleased with his operation on her having great results. Thank you Mr lim!

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at North Downs Hospital

Excellent all round. Professional and very friendly service. I felt at ease immediately and extremely comfortable and confident throughout the procedure. The aftercare provide was superb. I thoroughly recommend Mr Jerome Lim.

Nearest Otolaryngologists