Mr Jeremy Hurren

• Plastic surgery

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

hi, I recently had a breast enlargement with Jeremy Hurren. I was a 34b and wanted to increase by two sizes. During my first consultation, Mr. Hurren encouraged me to go for 310cc. I had a decent amount of breast tissue, so we opted for going over the muscle. There are just too many choices with types of implants, over under muscle etc. I think it's better to find a good surgeon and let them make the decision for you. I am very happy with Mr Hurren choices. I am now one week post opt. I still have some swelling but nowhere near as much. Thankfully my skin has almost healed as well. I am very happy with the operation and my choice in surgeon. I would certainly recommend Jeremy Hurren and Spire.

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

What a great man absolutely brilliant surgeon. At last I have found someone who is willing to listen to me. He is a very friendly and caring man and his after care is second to none. Been banging my head against a wall for a long time with a problematic foot he went the extra mile to try and find alternative treatment before going through surgery again now I have had surgery. Recommend this guy and trust him fully he is great.

Nearest Plastic surgeons