Mr Jeremy Field

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

21st November 2019

I saw Mr Field on 20-11-2019 for a consultatin for an operation on my thumb,I was seen 20 mins before my appointment time ( amazing ) the staff and Mr Field were very friendly and relaxed. Mr Field explained everything about my opperation in a very friendly and informed way . After that I had a pre-op-assesment carried out , all the staff were very helpfull. Just waiting now for an operation date.

20th November 2019

Mr. Field gave a clear description of the operation in a pleasant manner, making me feel on an equal footing and giving me a clear understanding.

20th November 2019

Today Mr Field treated me with courtesy kindness and honesty. I left after my appointment this morning feeling very confident in him and in the hand surgery I will receive next month.

20th November 2019

Dr j field took the time to explain diagnosis and then went on to explain the operation he was going to do on my hand he went beyond my expectations and even explained how long recovery would take . By time I left hospital I was totally at ease. I can totally recommend Dr Field

Written by a member of staff at Cheltenham General Hospital
14th March 2017

Specialist in hand surgery - that is an understatement! He is professional, friendly and extremely competent! Nothing too much trouble!

Short link to review Mr Jeremy Field: http://iwgc.net/edpvh