Mr Jeremy Field

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

5th January 2016
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

All procedures carried out perfectly and explained in clear English Follow up excellent. All consultations carried out in a friendly manner, putting me at ease at all times.

21st December 2015
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

Mr Field recently diagnosed, performed the operation and oversaw the post op plan on my fractured scaphoid. Throughout the last 6 months, Mr Field's approach and performance has been first class and I would highly recommend.

18th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I have been a patient of Doctor Field for a couple of years now and I have had multiple consultations with him. Firstly I would like to say, he puts you at ease immediately from your first appointment and is very positive about next stages of your condition. I have to say at every appointment Mr Field was very clear on what the options were, what he believed to be the best option for me and the repercussions thereof for the condition that I had with my hand/wrist/thumb. Mr Field has operated on my wrist twice and I have been very happy with the results. May I also add, Mr Field is of a very pleasant disposition, which too helps alleviate any nerves you may have! Kieran C, Cheltenham

Short link to review Mr Jeremy Field: http://iwgc.net/edpvh