Mr Jeremy Field

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

14th March 2017
Written by a member of staff at Cheltenham General Hospital

Specialist in hand surgery - that is an understatement! He is professional, friendly and extremely competent! Nothing too much trouble!

19th April 2016
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

How fortunate I am . Mr Field was my consultant and surgeon. He explained the procedure in full discussed the likely outcome .Answered my questions in detailed . My surgery was carried out at The Cirencester Hospital . All the staff were kind and caring . Mr Field could not have been more gracious . I am now out of plaster , starting my recovery , having had first class treatment . I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Jeremy Field and his team .

19th April 2016
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

Mr Field took time to explain my condition . He showed me my X-ray and talked me through the procedure I would have on my hand. I was given time to ask questions all of which were answered throughly and in detail. Mr field spoke to me on the morning of my surgery and explaining what would happen . I have been treated on every occasion with respect and consideration . My experience could not have been better.

29th March 2016
Written by a member of staff at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I have referred several patients and members of my own family to Jeremy Field. Not only does he have technical expertise and professional wisdom, he is humble and kind too

5th January 2016
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

Not too quick to operate. Took the sensible approach

Short link to review Mr Jeremy Field: http://iwgc.net/edpvh