Mr Jean-Yves Mougou

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at Crossroads Medical Practice

I felt he listened and fully explained everything. The other comments on here i find hard to believe. Very trusting and understanding. Felt he was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. Top consultant and would happily see him again!

18th December 2015
Written by a patient at Crossroads Medical Practice

His manner was unprofessional, rude and uncommunicative and whose only interest was to be argumentative and v.unpleasant. Was critical of the Physio who had referred me and behaved like I'd just walked in off the Street with no appointment. When I'd asked a single question regarding a report his answer was "it's not my job to explain to you" with the emphasis on "you" He did mention an injection, but pointed and named a different area. I had no faith in this consultant

13th October 2015
Written by a patient at Crossroads Medical Practice

I saw this consultant around May 2015 as part of the careuk service provided to Lincoln. The consultation I felt was poor, no introduction of who he was or role. Limited if any eye contact, physical examination consisted of one finger placed on my stereo clavicle joint for a second. Appeared dis interested and this was supported by the inaccurate letter following my consultation which clearly suggested he had not been listening as a number of points he identified were inaccurate - significantly.There was a nil discussion of what options were available and I was referred for a cortisone injection without any further information. This is my first contact with careuk and I have been disappointed generally with the service at north hykeham.

Doctors working at Crossroads Medical Practice