Mr Jean Deguara

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

very efficient and informative. no subsequent issues with my treatment, and a speedy recovery; all as described

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I was referred to Mr Deguara, due to having gallstones. From the first appointment, I found him to be very knowledgeable, professional and most importantly I immediately felt reassured and that I was in safe hands. Arranging the appointment for the operation was very easy and helped by great communication from Mr Deguara. My operation was done at the New Victoria hospital in Kingston, I found all nurses and all staff alike to be very friendly, I was very well looked after from the moment I arrived. This is an outstanding Hospital. Needless to say the surgery was a success, and I am now pain free, and very much back to my normal self!!. I would really recommend Mr Deguara , he is a true testament to the medical profession. Thank you.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

The service was exceptional, I felt very relaxed and everything was explained to me clearly.

31st October 2017

very professional service thanks

25th October 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Deguara at the New Victoria Hospital, in all my dealings with him was professional, yet relaxed and took an unhurried approach to explaining my treatment and what I could expect post-surgery. I felt 100% confident at putting my gall bladder surgery in in hands and I wasn't disappointed. The surgery was minimal, my scars are barely visible and importantly I'm back eating the cheese and ham with aplomb. I'm very happy.....and he let me keep my gall stones!

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r