Mr Jean Deguara

22nd December 2016
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

From my first meeting with Mr Deguara I instantly felt safe and valued. He was extremely thorough in diagnosing my condition and explained in mindful detail what needed to be done in order for me to get well again. During the whole process he had no hesitation in replying to my email questions which helped enormously. After my operation he personally rang my husband to let him know I was ok. I have made a perfect recovery with peace of mind thanks to Mr Deguara.

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

My case was dealt with very quickly. Dr Deguara was very clear about what was done and why, and the consultation was in an atmosphere of great courtesy and lack of hurry. The operation went smoothly [removal of gall-bladder]; I recovered quickly [back working half-days 10 days later], and the four points of the keyhoel surgery healed quickly and without problem. I took painkillers the first 24 hours more or less as a precaution. I'm not clear I needed them. I was allowed to stay in Kingston Hospital one night after the operation, again probably not necessary but reassuring. I have total praise for the Health Service and am grateful.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was very impressed by Mr Jean Deguera. He came across in the highest professional manner. He was interested in what was wrong. He asked direct questions and listened until I had finished. He wanted my view on what I wanted to happen. I trusted him totally and would recommend him to any other patient

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Dr. Jean Deguara was an excellent doctor - he quickly diagnosed and suggested a fix. Warned me of any potential risks with the operation but was extremely reasssuring in the approach he was suggesting. He advised me of what the after effects would be and consulted me one month after - all was fine. Procedure was fine and I would recommend Mr. Deguara to anyone. He was also able to fit me in quicklyaround a busy schedule.

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Had a lipoma removed from my back. Very professionally done and most successful.

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r