Mr Jean Deguara

2nd August 2017
Written by a carer at New Victoria Hospital

I don't think the care given by this doctor could have been improved: my mother was given a very clear and balanced explanation of her condition and her options, the family's opinions were sought and the letters outlining treatment were very clear. Additionally, the doctor was happy to explain his thoughts on the pros and cons of each potential treatment route. At my mother's post-op check-up, the doctor made a careful and well explained examination and informed my mother of any future health associated risks to look out for. He listened very attentively to my mother's thoughts and was able to be very reassuring but honest.

25th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was referred to Mr Deguara shortly after being taken ill whilst away from home and had to be admitted to a hospital in Yorkshire and then, on discharge, arrange via my GP to be seen by a consultant for the recommended surgery. I was a little anxious that all would go smoothly! I need not have worried, Mr Deguara was friendly and approachable and had all the information about my illness to hand but also let me briefly relate what had happened and how I was health wise feeling currently. Following an examination he explained about the necessary surgery. I left feeling very reassured. All went well on the due surgery day, no cancellation, and I was very satisfied with both Mr Deguara, his team and all the staff at Kingston hospital. A big thank you!

24th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I found the doctors approach very calming, he was very clear, explained what was going to be done, asked if I had any questions. I also liked the level of detail he went into, post-operative I needed to stay longer than I expected but he explained why, what else needed to be done, why it needed to be done, as someone who thrives on information it made the whole experience less terrifying.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

For three years, I have had the pleasure of being cared for by Mr. Deguara in a most thorough and kindly manner. Having several medical problems everything was very efficiently dealt with and matters successfully resolved. Mr. Deguara is very approachable and pleasant and displays great empathy. I would recommend his caring hands to anyone needing treatment in his areas of expertise. I personally would like to thank him for his superb care.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Throughout my diagnosis and surgery I was handled with care and respect. I felt that the information provided both during my consultation and after enabled me to feel comfortable with the procedure that was undertaken.

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r