Mr Jean Deguara

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I attended Mr Deguara's clinic at the Coombe Wing, kingston Hospital. He quickly identified my problem, discussed it fully with me and then organised my required operation at the New Victoria hospital at the location and on the date I requested. I was particularly impressed with his communication, which was clear and prompt, when organising the operation. The New Victoria hospital was also excellent and I was very happy with my treatment and care there.

19th September 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

My bilateral inguinal hernia operation was carried out by Mr Deguara at the New Victoria hospital. While I understand the procedure was "challenging" it could not have gone any better. The only complications (minor) were caused be existing pre-conditions. I suffered very little pain and only minor discomfort so I would have no hesitation in recommending both Mr Deguara and the hospital in thefuture. A big thank you to both.

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I feel I was very fortunate to have been under the care of Mr Deguara. I was a very nervous patient and scared of having gall bladder surgery but Mr Deguara was very understanding about how I felt and treated me with the utmost kindness and patience. He was very professional and calm in his manner and explained the procedure clearly to me, what to expect and how I would feel afterwards. But most importantly, he also gave me time - he was approachable, listened to my concerns and fully answered all my questions when I was clearly anxious about deciding whether to proceed with the surgery. He did not make me feel that I was being awkward and I felt very reassured by him. He also must have passed on my concerns about the surgery to the anaesthetist, Mr Kumar, because he was very good with me as well. I feel I was cared for very well and a lot of my fears were alleviated because of the way Mr Deguara looked after me. I'm pleased to say that the surgery went ahead without any problems and I have made a good recovery. Thank you very much.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Hospital was very clean and efficient. Felt completely looked after. Surgery team and Nursing team all excellent

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I saw Jean Deguara on a referral from my insurance company for treatment of gallstones. Within 2 weeks he'd performed the laparoscopic cholecystectomy and in 2 weeks since that am well on the road to recovery. Efficient professionalism at every juncture of the treatment process. 10/10 would recommend.

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r