Mr Jean Deguara

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mr Deguara conducted a laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedure on me and did a fantastic job! I feel like a new woman.

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Very positive experience with Mr. Deguara and would not hesitate to recommend him to others for keyhole hernia surgery.

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I was extremely satisfied with the information supplied the procedure and outcome I have no crisisms to make and am very happy to have had the procedure and pleased my GP recommended me to Mr Deguara

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mr Deguara and his team provided excellent care during my diagnosis and subsequent treatment. I was kept well informed at all times, my referral to St George's for an ERCP prior to surgery was fast. I also appreciated Mr Deguara coming to see me personally on the ward post surgery.

2nd January 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I had a busy schedule of travel abroad leading up to my procedure. Mr. Deguara was very helpful in fitting me into his theatre timetable. He was very detailed in his explanation of what he intended to do during surgery to correct my hernia. The procedure was done at the New Victoria Hospital. The staff and care provided was excellent. After the operation I was monitored very carefully which was very reassuring for someone not used to hospitals. At my follow-up appointment with Mr. Deguara, two weeks after the surgery, he explained what had been done. He checked the scars and questioned me carefully on my experience and recovery. He also answered my questions about ongoing care.

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r