Mr Jean Deguara

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mr Deguara and his team provided excellent care during my diagnosis and subsequent treatment. I was kept well informed at all times, my referral to St George's for an ERCP prior to surgery was fast. I also appreciated Mr Deguara coming to see me personally on the ward post surgery.

2nd January 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I had a busy schedule of travel abroad leading up to my procedure. Mr. Deguara was very helpful in fitting me into his theatre timetable. He was very detailed in his explanation of what he intended to do during surgery to correct my hernia. The procedure was done at the New Victoria Hospital. The staff and care provided was excellent. After the operation I was monitored very carefully which was very reassuring for someone not used to hospitals. At my follow-up appointment with Mr. Deguara, two weeks after the surgery, he explained what had been done. He checked the scars and questioned me carefully on my experience and recovery. He also answered my questions about ongoing care.

22nd December 2016
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

From my first meeting with Mr Deguara I instantly felt safe and valued. He was extremely thorough in diagnosing my condition and explained in mindful detail what needed to be done in order for me to get well again. During the whole process he had no hesitation in replying to my email questions which helped enormously. After my operation he personally rang my husband to let him know I was ok. I have made a perfect recovery with peace of mind thanks to Mr Deguara.

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

My case was dealt with very quickly. Dr Deguara was very clear about what was done and why, and the consultation was in an atmosphere of great courtesy and lack of hurry. The operation went smoothly [removal of gall-bladder]; I recovered quickly [back working half-days 10 days later], and the four points of the keyhoel surgery healed quickly and without problem. I took painkillers the first 24 hours more or less as a precaution. I'm not clear I needed them. I was allowed to stay in Kingston Hospital one night after the operation, again probably not necessary but reassuring. I have total praise for the Health Service and am grateful.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was very impressed by Mr Jean Deguera. He came across in the highest professional manner. He was interested in what was wrong. He asked direct questions and listened until I had finished. He wanted my view on what I wanted to happen. I trusted him totally and would recommend him to any other patient

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r