Mr Jean Deguara

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I am very happy with the NHS treatment I received from Mr Deguara. After carrying out several investigations he confirmed that I had a large hiatus hernia. He recommended that I had keyhole fundoplication surgery to correct this. He clearly explained the procedure, the recovery time and possible side-effects. The operation went well and on waking up I no longer had the acid reflux and nausea I’d been suffering from for over a year. The scars healed very quickly and after a week or so I felt very healthy again. At all times, Mr Deguara was courteous and kind. I would recommend him for this type of surgery.

26th December 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was so lucky to have been looked after by this fantastic human being, he listened to me answered with honestly, and carried out a difficult operation without any problems thank you again Mr deguara.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

very efficient and informative. no subsequent issues with my treatment, and a speedy recovery; all as described

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I was referred to Mr Deguara, due to having gallstones. From the first appointment, I found him to be very knowledgeable, professional and most importantly I immediately felt reassured and that I was in safe hands. Arranging the appointment for the operation was very easy and helped by great communication from Mr Deguara. My operation was done at the New Victoria hospital in Kingston, I found all nurses and all staff alike to be very friendly, I was very well looked after from the moment I arrived. This is an outstanding Hospital. Needless to say the surgery was a success, and I am now pain free, and very much back to my normal self!!. I would really recommend Mr Deguara , he is a true testament to the medical profession. Thank you.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

The service was exceptional, I felt very relaxed and everything was explained to me clearly.

Short link to review Mr Jean Deguara: http://iwgc.net/egg4r