mr-jayanth-paniker

Mr Jayanth Paniker

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
9th March 2021

I was first referred to Dr Paniker in 2018 for carpel tunnel surgery on both wrists which was very successful Dr Paniker has since treated me for arthritis in both thumbs for the moment with injections I find the care and expertise in his field first class and totally trust his opinions and advice I would highly recommend Dr Paniker to anyone

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
7th March 2021

I have been under the care of Mr Panicker now for a few years and he has operated on my hands twice to date. He is very skilled, patient focussed and listens carefully before setting out treatment options. His approach to treatment is collaborative with me as the patient, and even when I have chosen a less invasive approach to his alternative, he has always been very understanding and agreed to defer surgery until my life can accommodate the recovery time.

Mr Jay Paniker is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in Hand &Wrist Surgery. He underwent his Orthopaedic training and fellowship training in the UK. His specialist interest is arthroscopic surgery(keyhole) and finger, thumb and wrist joint replacement surgery.

Short link to review Mr Jayanth Paniker: http://iwgc.net/ef8sl