Mr Javed Salim

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

15th April 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr. Salim gave me a replacement right knee 5 years ago which has turned out really good. I can swim 26 lengths. I can walk miles and the best thing is I have no pain. I find Mr. Salim to be a gentle man, who gives indepth information about your problem without having to ask questions I had wrote down to ask him. We all know we sometimes have to wait quite a while to be seen when we go for an appointment. Mr. Salim and the staff working with him all apologies if there has been a delay. I am now seeing Mr. Salim regarding my left knee and I put my trust in him completely.

13th April 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I needed to have two toes straightened to enable me to walk without pain. Mr Salim treated me throughout and I have made a speedy recovery. He took time to explain all parts of the operation and following recovery times and conditions. He is friendly and informative, willing to answer or explain anything which may concern his patient.

Short link to review Mr Javed Salim: http://iwgc.net/efn6d