Mr Javed Salim

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Salim was my consultant / surgeon for a hip replacement and bone grafts, he explained everything to me in great detail about my surgery and what was going to be done, he was very reassuring and put me at ease. He took the time to fully explain my x-rays and show me exactly what was wrong and told me how it was going to be fixed. He answered all my questions and treated me as an individual throughout my visits with him, he always listened and gave good helpful advice on my recovery. My aftercare from him was excellent. I always found him to be very pleasant and friendly and feel myself lucky to have had him as my consultant / surgeon. I would definitely recommend him, and when my other hip needs doing he will be the man I go to.

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Salim is a very friendly caring efficient and reassuring consultant/ surgeon. Treated me as an individual throughout all my care before during and after my total knee replacement. Would totally recommend him he completely made me feel at ease and felt I could ask him any question and explained everything in great detail.

15th April 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr. Salim gave me a replacement right knee 5 years ago which has turned out really good. I can swim 26 lengths. I can walk miles and the best thing is I have no pain. I find Mr. Salim to be a gentle man, who gives indepth information about your problem without having to ask questions I had wrote down to ask him. We all know we sometimes have to wait quite a while to be seen when we go for an appointment. Mr. Salim and the staff working with him all apologies if there has been a delay. I am now seeing Mr. Salim regarding my left knee and I put my trust in him completely.

13th April 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I needed to have two toes straightened to enable me to walk without pain. Mr Salim treated me throughout and I have made a speedy recovery. He took time to explain all parts of the operation and following recovery times and conditions. He is friendly and informative, willing to answer or explain anything which may concern his patient.

Short link to review Mr Javed Salim: http://iwgc.net/efn6d