Mr Jason Eyre

Mr Jason R. Eyre MFSTEd FRCSEd FRCS(Tr and Orth) Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds Mr Eyre is a Fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon, with an Interest in Sports / Lower limb surgery. He has expertise in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery / Arthroscopy, Total Ankle Replacement, and the treatment of Sports Injury. He works in both the NHS and private sectors, and performs Medicolegal work. He is a member of the BOFAS national IT committee. He holds particular value in the use of simulation and IT to improve patient communication, and care. He is an avid surgical trainer, and enjoys teaching, holding formal teaching qualifications and a University role.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Sports and exercise medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st April 2019
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

Jason is professional about what he does and knows. He's a great listener and has done a marvelous job repairing my Achilles .

3rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

Mr Eyre was very honest and straight to the point, he explained everything in detail and made me feel at ease. We discussed what options I had and he let me think about which way to proceed, taking everything into account. Once the decision was made, I had surgery and the outcome is far better than any of us expected. I can not thank Mr Eyre enough as I am now able to walk without a limp, run and all without pain! I would highly recommend this surgeon.

18th February 2019
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending or using Mr Eyre again (hopefully won't be needed) From initial referral with query torn ankle ligament to the end of treatment & after care he was brilliant. He totally re-assured me, explained fully the surgery, (lateral ankle reconstruction) possible scenarios & what recovery to expect. I had complete confidence throughout and after almost 2 years of pain & struggling to walk I am well on the way to full pain free recovery & a very neat scar 12 weeks post surgery. Highly recommended.

12th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Mr Eyre was great from the first consultation, throughout the recovery and follow up appointments. He listens to you as an individual and tailors the procedure to get the best results for you. I would highly recommend Mr Eyre.

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

Jason picked up the care of my ruptured achillies injury after conservative management failed approx 10-12 weeks into treatment. He operated on my injury in early November at PGH after fully explaining my realistic options for repair of the achillies and the times scales for recovery. Jason spoke to me the day after the operation and again fully explained the complexity of the operation he had done and the what follow on care i needed to get back to normal use. I have since seen Jason twice in outpatients and he always wants to hear my opinion of how my recovery is progressing whilst offering his expertise of what needs to happen next and by when. Really happy with my interactions with Jason and feel he genuinely cares about my injury outcome. Would highly recommend to any patient who wants to be treated by a skilled surgeon who explains everything in simple understandable terms.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Jason Eyre: http://iwgc.net/efvtn