Mr Jason Eyre

Mr Jason R. Eyre MFSTEd FRCSEd FRCS(Tr and Orth) Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds Mr Eyre is a Fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon, with an Interest in Sports / Lower limb surgery. He has expertise in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery / Arthroscopy, Total Ankle Replacement, and the treatment of Sports Injury. He works in both the NHS and private sectors, and performs Medicolegal work. He is a member of the BOFAS national IT committee. He holds particular value in the use of simulation and IT to improve patient communication, and care. He is an avid surgical trainer, and enjoys teaching, holding formal teaching qualifications and a University role.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Sports and exercise medicine

18th January 2019
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

After being misdiagnosed three times by two different hospitals I got a referral to see Mr Eyre. From my first meeting I felt very reassured by his approach and diagnosis. He explained everything in great detail and was very professional in his manner. The operation went exactly as planned and was a success in every way with minimal scaring and is progressing well with physiotherapy.

18th January 2019
Written by a patient at Pontefract General Infirmary

For years I had problems with my right ankle eventually causing me to stop my long term passion for dance for over a year and a half. After three years of other treatments we were finally referred to Mr Eyre. In one appointment he pinpointed a leg discrepancy and a problem with with my ligament and decided to operate with key hole surgery ASAP. Pre-surgery the nurses and everyone involved were amazing and made me feel so relaxed. During surgery Mr Eyre has fitted an internal brace for ankle stability and pins through the ligament to reconstruct it. After 2 weeks in a cast and only 3 weeks in a walking boot I am able to walk on the brace with little pain and it feels stronger than ever. With the help of physiotherapy I will be returning to dance in the next few weeks. I would highly recommend Mr Eyre and the whole team, from start to finish they have been fantastic! Many thanks.

17th January 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Excellent great care both with Dr Jason eyre, and staff my procedure was explained in detail . the operation I had was on my right foot, (hallux valgus,correction (bunion) I Was quite happy with the advice I was given on treatment, I am also pleased after approx 6 weeks my scar is slowly Disappearing. If in the future I needed the same operation on my left foot I Would only hope it will be Dr eyre, as he was clear with all the information And made you feel at ease, I am very happy with the care I was given Thank you Dr Jason Eyre for all you have done for me. God bless the N H S

7th January 2019
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

Was given full explanation of the whole process before the operation and after. Had complete confidence. Even very impressed with the scar. Brilliant couldn't be better.

4th January 2019
Written by a patient at Pontefract General Infirmary

Dr Eyre has a great bed side manner and sense of humour. When I first saw him he advised me that he needed to operate on my ankle but as I was having problems with my back I should see a consultant for that first as it would be better to wait until I had my back operation and fully recovered from that before operating on my ankle. I would like to thank Dr Eyre and his team who are all friendly, helpful and professional as were all the staff who treated me at Pontefract Hospital

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Jason Eyre: http://iwgc.net/efvtn