Mr Jason Bernard

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Wimbledon Clinics

As I mentioned previously, I appreciated Mr Bernard's frank style in analysing the situation and then setting out what needed doing, the risks and the chances for success, both in the short term and long term recovery. No fudging, simple and straightforward that made decision making understandable and easy. Two and a bit weeks after the operation I'm exactly where I expected to be. In eight weeks time I will have an electric review of the nerve. So far, so good.

6th June 2016
Written by a patient at Wimbledon Clinics

Mr Bernard was highly professional, easy to talk to and a good listener - and most importantly a fine surgeon. Many have admired the neatness and low visibility of my scar. His secretary Claire was very efficient and friendly and my stay and care in the Wimbledon Clinic was excellent. I would highly recommend Jason Bernard and his team.

1st June 2016
Written by a patient at Wimbledon Clinics

At my first appointment, he was very patient to listen to my back history and answer all my questions. He did not present surgery as the first (and only) option. Once the decision was made that I would opt for discectomy, he was available to answer any further questions/concerns I had before the surgery via Clare. He came to visit me before theatre to reassure me and also after to check my progress. Although I was very drowsy, I had no nerve pain. I would recommend Mr Bernard; he is a very caring and dedicated doctor.

28th May 2016
Written by a patient at Wimbledon Clinics

Mr. Bernard did a wonderful job, explaining the procedure and all implications of my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone requiring spinal surgery.

24th May 2016
Written by a patient at Wimbledon Clinics

Spinal surgery is always a daunting prospect. Jason is a caring physician and a skilled engineer! Put us at ease immediately. I would recommend him most highly.

« 1 2 3 4 »