Mr James Wong

James Wong is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a specialist interest in hip and knee replacement surgery. His NHS base is Queen’s Hospital in Romford and King George Hospital in Ilford. Mr. Wong graduated from King’s College School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2000. He completed his Orthopaedic and Trauma surgical training on the prestigious Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital rotation, and has further specialised in hip and knee surgery. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedics) in 2010. Mr. Wong undertook further specialist fellowship training in hip and knee surgery in Melbourne at the Royal Melbourne and Epworth Hospitals, and also at the Joint Reconstruction Unit at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore. Mr. Wong’s practice is dedicated to hip and knee surgery, in particular knee arthroscopy and joint replacement surgery. He is well published in peer-reviewed journals and has carried out research in several areas including revision hip surgery. Mr. Wong grew up in Texas and London and was educated at Dulwich College. His spare time is spent with his family, or on his hobbies of photography and scuba diving.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital
5th November 2019

Mr Wong provided care in the outpatient department at Queens Hospital for my son. I found him to be knowledgeable and had great faith in his diagnosis and treatment plan, the scan he arranged was completed within 4 days and the follow up appointments were always in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Mr Wong to others who are looking for a professional but kind clinician.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
3rd March 2019

Professional and compassionate treatment. Happy with my care plan.

Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital
25th February 2019

I have complete faith in James Wong who replaced my right hip with difficulty last May. excellent results. Straightened my legs and no pain. Through out my Outpatient Appointments and as a inpatient, I felt completely safe in his capable hands . he was kind and caring and he explained everything to me in ways I understood. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been his patient. Thank You

Short link to review Mr James Wong: http://iwgc.net/efsvg