mr-james-myerscough

Mr James Myerscough

Written by a patient at Bmi Southend Private Hospital
25th September 2020

Mr Myerscough and his team were superlative in spite of the constantly changing Covid situation. Excellent communication on clinical and administrative issues Mr Myerscough discussed my options in great detail and answered all my concerns and worries which helped with the decision to proceed with surgery The post surgery care was also fantastic The outcome for me has been life changing and I am so grateful to Mr Myerscough for his dedication and commitment to my surgery

Written by a patient at Bmi Southend Private Hospital
22nd September 2020

Mr J Myerscough is a brilliant doctor for his expertise and caring manner. Both myself and my husband recently had Lens replacement surgery and it has completely transformed our lives not having to wear glasses. He put us both at ease during our surgery and kept us informed how the procedure was going. Even at the pre op and post op appointments he gave us time which is so important. We cannot recommend him highly enough . A very talented surgeon.

19th July 2020

My mother had a cataract removed by Dr Mysercough. He was extremely polite and informative about the operation. Great experience all round.

19th July 2020

Excellent care and service, attentive and very proffesional. Highly recommend

16th March 2020

Dr Myerscough was my surgeon when I had my cornea graft and cataract operation a couple of weeks ago. He was excellent, he treated me with respect and compassion. He made sure I understood what he was going to do and afterwards made sure I was OK and understood my aftercare. I have seen him twice since my operation and he has always been approachable and made sure I understood the aftercare of my operation. Thank you very much Dr Myerscough you have given me my precious sight back, Well done 10/10.

Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon Specialising in Complex Cataract Surgery, Corneal Transplant Surgery and Refractive Surgery

Doctors working at Bmi Southend Private Hospital